Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

icebags

Technomancer
STID - lost engine power somewhere while voyaging form 7 to 7.5
Story doesn't have as much depth, but has the charm of Star Trek feels. Some incidents looked rather co-incidents than indents. Sounds, graphics all good.

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Side Effects - One twisted movie. Little over the top but keeps you glued.

For me, Soderbergh's better attempt than Contagion.

Last edited:

abhidev

Human Spambot
Go Goa Gone 7.5/10 good comedy...a bit drag in the second half but nonetheless its enjoyable. Don't forget to watch the ''Babaji ki booti' song in the end :D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
Re: The Movie Review Thread

But still this change is bearable than what they did to mandarin.

Verdict :- school kids,kids & ironman illiterates may enjoy this movie.For others its just a nonsense. 4/10

man that mandarin twist sucked even for those new to the IM series.
not sure how the ironman fans felt.

digitfan

Right Off the Assembly Line
This is how me and my friends watched Iron Man 3 for free: :D

After the movie ended and credits were starting to roll over, the threater guys just stopped it right there. :shock:
We wanted to watch the scene after the credits are over and thus didn't got up from our seats. The guard wanted us to get out as the next show was scheduled after 20 minutes so he called the manager.
I argued We're not getting off the seat until we watch the last scene. The manager said that there is no last scene.
I said, "if there is no scene I'll pay double for the tickets, but if it was there then you'll have to refund our entire ticket money". :twisted:
he said yes in greed without knowing that my friend was recording the video conversation.
So, the credits continued and the manager watched us trolling him as we told him about the video and got our refund. :p

If you have enjoyed the movie then its a treat.Otherwise you were lucky to get refund for such a lousy movie.

quan chi

mortal kombat
Re: The Movie Review Thread

Yep i agree with rhitwik. Awesome review. digitfan your review is more interesting than the movie itself including the poster.:lol: But it is a bit short. I think you are an ironman fan.:D

Top Bottom