Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
This is how me and my friends watched Iron Man 3 for free: :D

After the movie ended and credits were starting to roll over, the threater guys just stopped it right there. :shock:
We wanted to watch the scene after the credits are over and thus didn't got up from our seats. The guard wanted us to get out as the next show was scheduled after 20 minutes so he called the manager.
I argued We're not getting off the seat until we watch the last scene. The manager said that there is no last scene.
I said, "if there is no scene I'll pay double for the tickets, but if it was there then you'll have to refund our entire ticket money". :twisted:
he said yes in greed without knowing that my friend was recording the video conversation.
So, the credits continued and the manager watched us trolling him as we told him about the video and got our refund. :p

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
David 7.5/10

A different attempt from bollywood but not from Bejoy Nambiar I guess. Three different stories spanning decades connected by Davids.

Neil Nitin Mukesh acted well and the other guitarist David did good too but I just loved Vikram's part. Vikaram's part was so natural not for a single moment you feel its part of a movie.

Stories could have been shorter though. 2 hrs 40 minutes i.e. over 50 minutes for each story. IMO 40 minutes for each one should have been enough.
Another thing I must mention is the cinematography. The moment the movie starts you would first notice how beautiful the scenes are. This you would realize even before any story even started unfolding...

David, if you love experimenting with movies, is a must for you.

Last edited:

R2K

In the Zone
Movie 43

Bwahahhahahaha.. its so bad its good. had seen only 75% of the movie .. the first segment with Jackman and Winslet was totally hilarious. rest of the movie was so so .

seriously ? IMDb rating is just 4.4 /10. Also people are going insane saying its a terrible movie.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

oh the arnold one.. but still.. 9???

This is how me and my friends watched Iron Man 3 for free: :D

After the movie ended and credits were starting to roll over, the threater guys just stopped it right there. :shock:
We wanted to watch the scene after the credits are over and thus didn't got up from our seats. The guard wanted us to get out as the next show was scheduled after 20 minutes so he called the manager.
I argued We're not getting off the seat until we watch the last scene. The manager said that there is no last scene.
I said, "if there is no scene I'll pay double for the tickets, but if it was there then you'll have to refund our entire ticket money". :twisted:
he said yes in greed without knowing that my friend was recording the video conversation.
So, the credits continued and the manager watched us trolling him as we told him about the video and got our refund. :p

lol nice!! :D

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - 7.5/10

a_medico

Chillum Baba
David 7.5/10

A different attempt from bollywood but not from Bejoy Nambiar I guess. Three different stories spanning decades connected by Davids.

Neil Nitin Mukesh acted well and the other guitarist David did good too but I just loved Vikram's part. Vikaram's part was so natural not for a single moment you feel its part of a movie.

Stories could have been shorter though. 2 hrs 40 minutes i.e. over 50 minutes for each story. IMO 40 minutes for each one should have been enough.
Another thing I must mention is the cinematography. The moment the movie starts you would first notice how beautiful the scenes are. This you would realize even before any story even started unfolding...

David, if you love experimenting with movies, is a must for you.

The background score and the OST adds to the overall effect too. I liked Vikram's part a lot but his story was a bit slow. Agree on the length of the movie. The OST is unique as there are different composers for each song. So many music directors bundled into a single movie.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Go Goa Gone 8/10

Full review posted on *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat/142107-movie-review-thread-2.html#post1901870

Quoting the verdict here,
Verdict: Since "Delhi Belly" this is the only movie which can shake the former's stature of intelligent. tongue-in-cheek comedy movie. Beware of profanity though. IF you have problem with profanity, this movie is not for you. Rest all assured you would enjoy for sure.

Makx

Game on
Short circuit - 10/10
Short Circuit (1986) - IMDb
Wonderful Movie, brought back memories of Wall-E, gonna watch Short Circuit 2 now

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Go Goa Gone-8/10
It's a really good movie, everyone must see it, it's something different from the normal Indian Flicks

Top Bottom