Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Two must watch movies described as fun fact:

*fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/407088_507839225938000_193445314_n.jpg

David Fincher has said that in literally every shot of Fight Club there is, somewhere in the frame, a cup of Starbucks.

I still have to watch Fight Club. Soon.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Silent Hill Revelation ... a nice sequel of the previous part ( unveils many mysteries ) and this deserves a 8 out of 10.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Bangalore people Help needed.
For Iron Man (3D) which theater would be better, Urvashi 4k or Cinnepollis (banarghatta road) ?

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
3:10 To Yuma: 8.5/10

watched it again yesterday after a looong time. One of the best takes on Ol' West movies in the recent film history.
Russel Crowe and Christian Bale = Awesome.

anuragsinghh

Broken In
I think everyone should watch sergio leone's movies like the good, the bad and the ugly and once upon a time in the west and few of stanley kubrick's too like the shining, dr strangelove and a clockwork orange etc and I know many of you doesn't even know about these movies let alone the directors so just give it a try then and yep I like classic movies more then the modern crap :)

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
I think everyone should watch sergio leone's movies like the good, the bad and the ugly and once upon a time in the west and few of stanley kubrick's too like the shining, dr strangelove and a clockwork orange etc and I know many of you doesn't even know about these movies let alone the directors so just give it a try then and yep I like classic movies more then the modern crap :)

^:rofl: :D
what makes you think that we havent watched them??

thanks for the advice anyway :lol:

btw, since you mention Dr. Strangelove, what kind of Comedy do you think the movie has, which makes in appear on the Top Comedy movies in IMDB listing??

digitfan

Right Off the Assembly Line
Guys before i say anything let me clear i am on nobodies side. Since everyone seems to be bashing rhitwick for loving srk then let me remind you all that there are many fans in this thread. If I am correct then many days ago a certain member had rated bodyguard 7/10. why? because he is a salman khan fan, and like rhitwick he also honestly admitted that. Some members had supported him and some objected.But the objections were not strong. There are many examples like these but at that time people acted maturely then why suddenly they lost their maturity this time.

Being said that it dosent matters to me if there is SRK or KRK in a movie, If the movie is good i say its good.:D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

May be if you have posted it 7-8 years ago, I would have believed your post. LATE :lol:

quan chi

mortal kombat
IRONMAN 3

Dont watch it in 3D. If you do then It may be your worst experience.
I didnt liked the movie much.I think its previous versions were better.I am mentioning it in this thread because maybe others will like it.
I will try to review it soon.

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^ Sorry but try to avoid it till you have time. Trust me its waste of money and may give you a horrible experience. The movie was not meant to be a 3D.

amjath

Human Spambot
Iron man 3 - 9/10

Watched in 3D, it is not worth watching in 3D. Honestly no 3D scenes. It is like watching in 2D with glasses on :D

One of the best of 2013.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
~snipped!
Wrong thread

Iron Man 3 6.5/10

One long boring movie! Yes, I said that. Now don't kill me. Its boring and its long and I wish someone claim himself as "Mandarin" and kill the director. He insulted Mandarin!!!

And, I know you won't listen to me but don't go for 3D, this movie does not have a good 3D and does not deserve to be viewed in 3D.

Top Bottom