Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

ithehappy

Human Spambot
IDK guys....I'm his blind supporter
Really, and you were talking about explaining stuffs? What nonsense! FYI, I don't support anyone blindly, not even my parents. There goes the line between maturity and immaturity.
And one thing you guys are forgetting, I can comment because I am entitled to. That crappy garbage doesn't deserve any good rating, I can give it whatever I like. You have a problem with that? Well that's your ****ing problem. I am ending this here. I don't like to play with kids, outside reality.
So lets end this with the joker who deserves it!
*img339.imageshack.us/img339/2986/whysoseriousdarkknight.gif

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
I don't like SRK, IMHO he doesn't know how to act. Though I liked his movies: Chak-de, Swades.

Why do you have to abuse an actor everytime his name is uttered? What has he done to you?

And, if you are serious about giving 1.1 to DTPH then defend it by explaining your opinion about it or STFU!
You just can't comment because you can!

Lol moment: I just learned the meaning of STFU (till now I was thinking they refer to John cena's move but now I know the actual thing :-D).

Se7en is worth watching.

d3p

PowerHouse
Jab tak Hai Jaan - No rating

I have few questions in my head after watching this movie...

1). How a Chef - Waiter - Street Cleaner - Part Time Guitarist get into Indian Army ?? On top, how did he made to Bomb Squad ?? Where did he acquired these skills ??

2). How Indian Army relived him after losing memory & let him go abroad ??

3). Is there no other good Bomb Squads available in UK ?? Where is SAS ??

4). How the heck Indian Army took him back, after his return to India ??

5). SRK don't know, how to Ride a Bike ?? Why don't Bollywood take safety as high preference & make the Super Heroes of our Industry wear something called as HELMET, while riding Bike ???

SRK do not know, HOW TO KISS ??

Lastly, does the Jaan in the Jab tak hai JAAN means Life or Love here ???

Final Verdict : Utter Crap end of the day. Its better to watch IPL 6 rather than wasting time behind such movies.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Disclaimer: Not justifying the movie. [Had to put this , going by my reputation with SRK related posts in this thread]

1). How a Chef - Waiter - Street Cleaner - Part Time Guitarist get into Indian Army ?? On top, how did he made to Bomb Squad ?? Where did he acquired these skills ??
Bribery may be.
He lost memory while being abroad. And went there on leave.

Most probably you are talking about the bomb defusing scene at the station. This should not be your question, your question should have been how the hell he was left alone after defusing the bomb. Why was he not arrested and interrogated later.
Then again, even Liam Neeson was not arrested after he killed 100s of people in Paris...
Well, things happen....and you are supposed to take your salt bottle with you. In cases ketch-up and other garnishing elements too.

Bribery may be...
5). SRK don't know, how to Ride a Bike ?? Why don't Bollywood take safety as high preference & make the Super Heroes of our Industry wear something called as HELMET, while riding Bike ???
If you are not playing as "batman" what is the point of being a hero if you had to cover your face. "Pran jaye par style na jaye" (Style is more important than life)
On other hand this could be a good example of road safety, wouldn't it?

This was his first onscreen kiss. Maybe he did not find Katriana that tasty

Life, I'm certain about it.

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
Ek Thi Daayan- 6.5/10 I can't believe I actually saw a decent Bollywood horror flick. :lol:
The first half was really awesome. Typical Bollywood in second half and lol climax.

Ek Thi Daayan- 6.5/10 I can't believe I actually saw a decent Bollywood horror flick. :lol:
The first half was really awesome. Typical Bollywood in second half and lol climax.

ithehappy

Human Spambot

Final Verdict : Utter Crap end of the day. Its better to watch IPL 6 rather than wasting time behind such movies.
Glad to know you tried to find 'answers' of that horrible movie! I've seen the movie, after repeated requests from a friend of mine, who found the movie 'fantabulous'! Honestly, I was liking it for first 10-15 minutes, then I was surfing net, and sometimes looked at the screen.
I've no ****ing idea how this movie deserves some 8/10 rating on imdb. Stupid Indian viewers, any cheap love story is great for them. Beautiful!

Liam Nesson was not arrested, because he didn't want to be. I thought even a baby would understand that! No wonder people have gone brainless, thanks to SRK and love stories of Baal-e-wood.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Liam Nesson was not arrested, because he didn't want to be.

??? Please explain? Or this comes under your "IDK what I'm telling" category.

I thought even a baby would understand that!
Don't do that! Your brain is not ready to handle thinking yet. Thus its generating garbage output. Specially, its randomly choosing words and making sentences.

No wonder people have gone brainless, thanks to SRK and love stories of Baal-e-wood.
And you are the only enlightened one in this zombieland. Beware. Take good care of your brain. Zombies love B R A I N!
No wonder people have gone brainless, thanks to SRK and love stories of Baal-e-wood.[/QUOTE]

nikufellow

In the zone
Can somebody tell me why there is a sanskrit verse (vedic i guess) inspired song - 'asato maa sat gamaya' in 'The Matrix' (comes up during end credits only i suppose)

Last edited:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
??? Please explain? Or this comes under your "IDK what I'm telling" category.
I'm sure another person will give that answer for you. I am really shocked that someone asked that someone even could. It's something like, please explain why 2+2 equals to 4? I mean put aside SRK part, I thought you had least knowledge, but nah, proved me wrong again. Good for me, embarrassing however.
And please remember, 'IDK What I Am Saying' applies to you, to those blind supporter category, not me or anyone else.
So thank you.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^both of u want to get banned :-x for flamewars

take this outside this thread...not here pls...FightClub is the best place for this ongoing debate

ithehappy

Human Spambot
^both of u want to get banned :-x for flamewars

take this outside this thread...not here pls...FightClub is the best place for this ongoing debate
I hate all these so called debates, especially this is nonsense. Someone has some personal problems with someone else, is his problem. I can do nothing about it. I really don't care about ban though, it happens.

Top Bottom