Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

ajayritik

Technomancer
Watched Tamil Movie Pizza and it was a pleasant surprise. The climax wasn't that great but overall a good watch.
8/10.
Much better than Talaash.

Myth

Cyborg Agent
Watched Dabangg 2. They've spent a lot on the special effects. An entertaining but a mediocre movie.

I watched it when there was nothing else left to watch. Copied certain scenes from h'wood movies(matrix).
Dialogue percentage and screen presence: 90% salman, 10% others :D

Flash

Lost in speed
Watched Tamil Movie Pizza and it was a pleasant surprise. The climax wasn't that great but overall a good watch.
8/10.

Pizza. What mattered in the movie, is the climax and a few-scenes before that.
Those movie people did a wonderful job in making the audience to believe "Ghost" is there, then "Ghost" is the figment of the couple's imagination to fool others, and then again "Ghost" is really there.
9/10

nac

Aspiring Novelist
8/10.
Much better than Talaash.

:wow: A Tamil movie...

If you guys can understand Tamil, watch Naduvula Konjam Pakkatha Kaanom (The Missing Pages). One helluva comedy film "A MUST WATCH"

Flash

Lost in speed
^Have to watch. Watched the review in some channel, and it's pretty hilarious especially the cricket-scene. :D
Thanks nac for the suggestion.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Movie buffs, this is must watch for you all.

Watch first and thank me later.

Masand's Bollywood Roundtable 2012: The Actors Bollywood Videos-IBNLive

Masand's Bollywood Roundtable 2012: The Directors Bollywood Videos-IBNLive

:)

Its Rajeev Masand, so expect no bullshit.

Taken 2 5.8/10

What a waste of a movie!

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Always welcome :)

Did you watch the 'Actors' video? I liked Irrfan Khan's insights about movies. Also, its was cool to see Nawajuddin sitting with the heavyweights. The stardom has still not sunk in him.

I loved both the interviews. already downloaded and went to my collection.

R2K

In the Zone
Ted (2012)
9/10
Loved it. Lots of LOL moments. It was like a kids movie and Rom-com movie mixed up with some crude but funny jokes

icebags

Technomancer
Hobbit looked interesting (8/10). Donno if it was a screen specific thing, but i felt a little less brightness and more contrast would bring out some stunning scenes.

anyways, need to rewatch lotr, forgot the story. :eek:

abhidev

Human Spambot
'Possesion'...watched it this morning....a good horror movie...some of the scenes are really good. 7/10

'Lawless'...based on a true story....very good movie....watched it specifically for Tom Hardy. 7.5/10

R2K

In the Zone
Its no way in any aspect a kids movie ...... even though it targets to be a comedy with a teddy toy ..........

I meant to say that it was "like" a kids movie till the first 15 min where he gets that teddy bear and then it turned into something like Rom-Com when he meets his GF and then everything goes pretty insane with all the crude and funny dialogues. NOT that this whole movie is meant for Kids. :D

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
I'm into romantic comedy these days. Watched quite a list and i would recommend them to everyone .

Here goes the list that i've already watched and still more in queue which i'll mention later:

50 First Dates
Easy A
Friends With Benefits
Leap Year
No Strings Attached
The Holiday
The Rebound
The Five Year Engagement
What Happens In Vegas

Most of them are extremely hilarious and are highly recommended to loosen up after a hectic schedule.

Last Night ... a very psychological take on a group of family spending their life's last 12 hours before the world comes to an end..........6.5/10 for me

Which movie are you talking about mate? I couldn't find any matching your comments.

All i could find is this - *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_Night_(2010_film)

*www.imdb.com/title/tt1294688/

Top Bottom