Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

vpmovie1

Right off the assembly line
Latest Hollywood Movies Download

Barfi awesome movie indeed. Performance is terrific! I always thouht ranbir and priyanka are overhyped. But this film kinda blurred that thought. Best movie of the year! Hell wth movies like dabaang 2 and bodyguard.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Re: Latest Hollywood Movies Download

Barfi awesome movie indeed. Performance is terrific! I always thouht ranbir and priyanka are overhyped. But this film kinda blurred that thought. Best movie of the year! Hell wth movies like dabaang 2 and bodyguard.

:confused: :blink:

Flash

Lost in speed
Yeah. Saw that.
---------------
Zodiac (2007) - IMDb - 7/10
Movie about the mysterious "Zodiac killer". Being a fan of cryptography, i thought this movie will project some crypt-solving techniques - But not that much in the movie.Loved the role of Robert Downey Jr. & Jake Gyllenhall. Downey with his trademarked goatee like the one in Iron-man. I don't who inspired who!

Lengthy movie about 2.45 hrs. Watch it continuously , only if you have long time. Because, if you watch the movie in 2-days, you wont remember much on the 2nd day.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ gotta catch that again.. I remember enjoying watching that movie.. there was also another The Zodiac Killer (?) movie in the same year.. but it flopped.

Hrishi

Yeah. Saw that.
---------------
Zodiac (2007) - IMDb - 7/10
Movie about the mysterious "Zodiac killer". Being a fan of cryptography, i thought this movie will project some crypt-solving techniques - But not that much in the movie.Loved the role of Robert Downey Jr. & Jake Gyllenhall. Downey with his trademarked goatee like the one in Iron-man. I don't who inspired who!

Lengthy movie about 2.45 hrs. Watch it continuously , only if you have long time. Because, if you watch the movie in 2-days, you wont remember much on the 2nd day.

Interesting one indeed and based on real life incident.
Saw it few days ago though.

Flash

Lost in speed
^^ gotta catch that again.. I remember enjoying watching that movie.. there was also another The Zodiac Killer (?) movie in the same year.. but it flopped.
There were 2 other movies named,
The Zodiac (2005) - IMDb
Curse of the Zodiac (Video 2007) - IMDb

But, reviews said that they were not being close to the original incident.
From the movie (Zodiac), i've deduced that "Zodiac Killer" should be like the "Osama bin Laden" of that time (though not like terrorist, but uncaught culprit).
Wonder, whatif the "Zodiac killer" agains send a letter on 2013 (Maybe, he ended his spree because of the thought of doomsday prophecy. Since, it's gone now, he can. . . . )

Hrishi

There were 2 other movies named,
The Zodiac (2005) - IMDb
Curse of the Zodiac (Video 2007) - IMDb

But, reviews said that they were not being close to the original incident.
From the movie (Zodiac), i've deduced that "Zodiac Killer" should be like the "Osama bin Laden" of that time (though not like terrorist, but uncaught culprit).
Wonder, whatif the "Zodiac killer" agains send a letter on 2013 (Maybe, he ended his spree because of the thought of doomsday prophecy. Since, it's gone now, he can. . . . )

He died as per the movie. I think there were more than one person involved. Just a maybe.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Paranorman - Twist was good but an average story. Good clay animation. 6.5/10

Barfi - I will rate it between 7-7.5. Obviously better than other craps in bollywood but the movie felt a bit incoherent to me. Couldn't reel me into the Barfi world. May be because I have seen many movies.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^ cause its not Korean

haha...The Fountains sure was Korean.

IIRC, I haven't watched any new Korean movie in a year or two except for I saw the Devil.

Dredd 5.5-6/10, If you change the years gap then The Raid Redemption is essentially the same and better at that.

Judge Dredd looked funny to me.

pratik385

In the zone
Coriolanus - What a performance by Ralph Fiennes..The movie was quite good too...7/10 from me..
p.s- Use of headphones advised..

I think nowadays everyone watches movies with their headphones/earphones ON while watching it at home...
is this healthy? good for ears?
a little worried about this

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
^i dont think there will be any problem with headphones,its better than laptop speakers.

Forrest Gump-saw it on tv.very nice film.

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Most of the tom thanks movies are a must watch except maybe the Dan Brown movies. Even the last one cloud atlas has a good rating on IMDb.

Top Bottom