Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Chinatown 8/10

Navadeep Singh remade this as "Manorama Six Feet Under". He was so inspired by the movie, he took Rajasthan as backdrop, plot was kind of same but yet that movie changes few major twists. He even copied Jack Nicholson's shower scene!
Coming to "Chinatown", this is sure of a masterpiece! Till the very last of the movie the tension keeps on building and what they say "its not end, until its end" are very true words for it.

Monty Python's Life of Brian 8/10

Satire at its best.

Brian is born on the original Christmas, in the stable next door. He spends his life being mistaken for a messiah.

Watch it, you would like it.

Last edited:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ Haha yeah and i like her too. :razz: She has matured a lot since "That '70s Show".

Also watch TED. Its a good movie.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
@looper
nope. kid has a normal life in the last timeline, does not become the rainmaker, the death of a stranger he barely met is not traumatic enough as the death of mummy

anyone seen bubblegum? slipped under the radar, enjoyed watching it, whole thing is on youtube

nac

Aspiring Novelist
50 First Dates
Easy A
Friends With Benefits
Leap Year
No Strings Attached
The Holiday
The Rebound
The Five Year Engagement
What Happens In Vegas

I have watched all but THE FIVE YEAR ENGAGEMENT. Among these I like EASY A a lot.

shashankm

I reign hell..
What a freaking fantastic experience! So glad God spared me alive and blessed me with this day, the day when I witnessed something magical - Django Unchained!!! Quentin Tarantino might've grown fat and persnickety but hell...he's one stubborn ass mama, who just refrains to hear up and keeps evolving and redefining himself with his each and every flick.

Love You Quentin - You are arguably the most sought after cinematic person I've ever seen! Blown Away!!! Thanks a ton for the most entertaining experience I ever had in a long long time.....
DJANGO UNCHAINED - 10/10

pratik385

In the zone
What a freaking fantastic experience! So glad God spared me alive and blessed me with this day, the day when I witnessed something magical - Django Unchained!!! Quentin Tarantino might've grown fat and persnickety but hell...he's one stubborn ass mama, who just refrains to hear up and keeps evolving and redefining himself with his each and every flick.

Love You Quentin - You are arguably the most sought after cinematic person I've ever seen! Blown Away!!! Thanks a ton for the most entertaining experience I ever had in a long long time.....
DJANGO UNCHAINED - 10/10

WHAT!!!!
Its yet to release in Incredible India
Where do you live?

I envy you :p

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
So I was browsing through my collection of korean movie, damn nostalgia, good days.

Almost stopped watching movies after that. I guess korea has stopped making good melodramatic movies too. In past few months not movie was that good. Maybe The Fountain but it's on an artistic edge and same for 2046.

Top Bottom