Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I had the same question a few weeks ago.
And you end up with?
Well, It is Like "Batman Begins" In Batman Series . It is much more interesting If u know who Batman is (Watched other movies of Batman). It can be watched without watching other movies but it won't be that Interesting.
Thanks fyi. I think I should watch the earlier movies to get an idea.

Last edited:

Piyush

Lanaya
Guys wanna watch 'X-Men FC' but I haven't watched the older versions. So will it go above mine or it doesn't have any link with former one's?

hey I had the same dilemma too
see you need to watch only X Men Origins:Wolverine before X Men FC

because before Origins..there was not proper sequence of series
everybody was releasing their own plot of X Men sereis 'coz they thought audience just only like some mutant action and no sequential story at all

but thanks to the director of X Men O:W...things are going to be normal again
and if my predictions are correct, then we'd be going to get these movies in future(well according to original series in comics)
X Men Origins 2
X Men Next chapter
X Men The divide
X Men Common goal and so on.....

ssb1551

Technomancer
Just watched Transformers 3 : Dark of Moon. Definitely better than Transformers 2!!

Guys wanna watch 'X-Men FC' but I haven't watched the older versions. So will it go above mine or it doesn't have any link with former one's?

Nothing like that!! You can watch First Class even if you haven't watched the previous installments.

ssb1551

Technomancer
^^Again there is nothing like you wont "get the point" if you haven't watched the previous X-Men movies. This movie is about the genesis of X-Men - how the group came into being, what drives all the antagonists & protagonists and stuffs like that.Anyways it aint like all X-Men movies are connected just like Piyush has stated in the post 1 above mine.

pratik385

In the zone
Saving Private Ryan. UPS gone on low battery on 2 hrs 35 mins, damn...

Saving Private Ryan (1998) - IMDb

EPIC movie man, first half hr war scene was like Legendary. Ive seen this movie many times along with forest gumps and As good as it get !
Tom hanks my top favorite actor :)

clmlbx

Technomancer
Mr. Popper's Penguins :: 7/10

Well It was As usual. A good Movie Good story and Good Old Jim Carrey. How A Businessman Inherits Penguin, How it helps in Uniting the Family, and some soul searching too. I really Liked it.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara. Nice. I'd give a 6.5. I like Farhan, Hrithik too. This was my first hindi movie which I watched on my PC and a good one to start with :)
Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (2011) - IMDb

ajayritik

Technomancer
dookudu 6/10
Nothing special about the movie. Mahesh babu fans will enjoy more. If this movie is a real block buster as it claims to be don't know how bad will be other movies which are either flops or average grossers.

Guys I remember members here requesting for list of horror movies includin me did anybody post it?

Please suggest some good horror movies.

clmlbx

Technomancer
@ sam9s "Real Steel" I was looking forward to it.. Trailers were pretty got, Got us all interested and as to say it will not disappoint.

I will rate surrogates as 8/10

Last edited:
Top Bottom