Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Nope. This thread is enough.

b/w if a movie is must or must not, can only be decided when whoever posts the name posts 2-3 lines of his opinion too.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Nope. This thread is enough.

b/w if a movie is must or must not, can only be decided when whoever posts the name posts 2-3 lines of his opinion too.

So you are saying based on the comments given for the movie we can take a call whether it's a Must watch or Must Not.

I was saying if someone who doesn't visit this thread may check thinking its a list of Must Watch movies but it turns some of the movies are not Must Watch.

Anyways just a suggestion!

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Dude, if that was the intention. This could not have stretched till 415 pages. It would have been only 3-4 pages where each user posted a list of movies which they consider "must watch"

Now, its upto u if u want to continue the tradition.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
@ajayritik: Maybe you can request mods to rename this thread, "General Discussion on Movies".

Btw, not able to watch movie these days. Looks like I would have to do lots of catching up!

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
So you are saying based on the comments given for the movie we can take a call whether it's a Must watch or Must Not.

I was saying if someone who doesn't visit this thread may check thinking its a list of Must Watch movies but it turns some of the movies are not Must Watch.

Anyways just a suggestion!

Once you read a post here for a 'good' movie, then do not go blindly and watch it. Read some reviews ask friends.
:)

abhidev

Human Spambot
Watched 'Final Destination 5'.....the concept remains the same...well the sfx are really nice...worth one time watch...some of the accidents were logically impossible, nothing new though. 6/10

clmlbx

Technomancer
^^ after it's First installment nothing is new or changed. Just characters and accidents get changed.

Sometimes I really think why are they continuing with the series. then I get thought it might be because they want to make films on Ways of Unnatural Death. As soon as they find a new way of unnatural Death they make a movie. :lol:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^^at least SAW series gets interesting & new with each part....

Seven Samurai (1954) - 8.5/10
Masterpiece...

Saw 3D (2010) - 7/10
finally its over....whole secrets revealed

Last edited:

clmlbx

Technomancer
everything must Go :: 6/10

This is the story about a man who looses his Job, Wife because of his Drinking Problem and all his mistakes. Who have been locked out of his Own house and all his stuff in his yard. He spend next Five days in that Yard, where he meets a young boy, a new neighbor. Does a yard sale to move on.

this movie is little slow, but keeps u interested Well Definitely it is not a must watch, But a good Entertainment.

Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World :: 8/10

I really loved watching this. Didn't know where the time pass. Not for 1 moment I thought this movie is stretching in spite of movie lengthier then a general Hollywood Movie. this is a story in Napoleon times. In short British Ship trying to invade a French ship which is heavier,stronger,faster then British ship. British ships faces lot of difficulties, loss but still they move ahead with their captain who holds them together and motivates them to fight.

this is definitely must watch.

127 Hours :: 7/10

this movie is also a must watch. It is real life story about a climber who got stuck in a canyon. Nothing much to say but a must watch. Although Not much of dialogues but good Movie.

Top Bottom