Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

clmlbx

Technomancer
Forbidden Planet :: 8/10

In one word Movie was Awesome. Wow. Happy to watch it. It is like a Father to "Star trek". Start trek is truly inspired from this Movie. Simply Must Watch.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
All Good Things. If anyone watched please tell me what actually happened. Confused, need to know if I am right.
IMDb - All Good Things (2010)

clmlbx

Technomancer
Paul ::5/10

IMDB Ratings says 7.5/10:shock:. what? Movie is like:-(:-x. Waste of time. I remember some members praising it. Shaun of the Dead was Good but this isn't worth @ all. Senseless Comedies (or any senseless Movies) are not my cup of Tea. For a moment I really Thought I am watching a Bollywood Movie and also I should have posted this in "Not recommended movie" thread.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
I saw it . Personally I went with high hopes after the raving reviews..but I was a bit disappointed :( ..6/10 from me..1 time watch...

clmlbx

Technomancer
12 Angry Men :: 8/10

Just Awesome. I was really Ignoring it from a long time because of Black & white Picture. But today I watched it at last and had no regret. Movie is about jury members discussing(to come on conclusion) the fate of an young boy. all their facial expression, Dialogues and screen Play was Awesome.

tonight I am going to watch Green Lantern, was thinking of Sin city but as Green lantern has been finished I am gonna watch that First.

clmlbx

Technomancer
Green Lantern :: 6/10

A big Disappointment, really not expected this.To me movie was very lengthy and very unnecessary scenes were shown, Could be much much better. Screenplay could have been much better too. I was expecting much, but it was just like an Average Movie.

I did Watch Extended cut(123 Minutes), maybe that spoiled it

abhidev

Human Spambot
Horrible Bosses.....really a funny movie (7/10)...have never seen Jenifer Aniston in such a slutty role...well done :D

pratik385

In the zone
Der Untergang aka Downfall : 9/10
I know i watched it late, had it stored in hdd but didnt get the mood, finally on sat afternoon ive seen it. Really movie is great. As the name tells it completely concentrate on that only. I always like war movies and drama. This was kind of both. Must watch :)

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Guys wanna watch 'X-Men FC' but I haven't watched the older versions. So will it go above mine or it doesn't have any link with former one's?

clmlbx

Technomancer
^^ Well, It is Like "Batman Begins" In Batman Series . It is much more interesting If u know who Batman is (Watched other movies of Batman). It can be watched without watching other movies but it won't be that Interesting.

Top Bottom