Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

pratik385

In the zone
Real Steel ........ AWSOME. rarelly would you see a complete family movie with just one kiss and not even a drop of blood, which is as exciting and thrilling as any hard core violent action movie. This movies is packed with thrills and excitement, added to this..... is a very much believable bonding shown between the father and son. The best part for me (apart from the boxing action) was how maturely and sensibility the relation between the father and son was dealt with. Its heart warming and very evenly shown. Same goes with the fights, no where the director make it appear, that our protagonist robot becomes some macho mean machine kicking ass all over, but the way its shown it still gives you the feeling that our robot is a true hero. Very difficult to achieve this if you ask me. The ending was perfect, not the typical predictable one but exactly the way it should have been

Special effects/mechanical effects are top notch and both Huge Jackman and a bit unknown Dakota Goyo performances were absolutely right where it should be. A highly recommended movie for all generations. 7/10

Thanks for the review mate, i really want to watch this movie as Hugh is there + robots :)

quan chi

mortal kombat
BODYGUARD

This fcking bloody film makes no bloody sense therefore keep your bloody brains in your pocket while watching this bloody movie.
This move deserves a place in this bloody thread because some bloody people here will like this fcked up bloody movie.

On a serious note its just a timepass movie.crank up the volume.sit back relax and just keep on witnessing whatever happens.

clmlbx

Technomancer
Wedding Crashers :: 7/10

For start Movie is Good, enjoyable. For me according to story it is little long movie. 10-15 mins shorter would make this movie more enjoyable. movie is about two guys who like to crash in weddings to find beautiful sexy ladies. But once as usual crash they find their love but things get complicated because of their lies they have said. Acting and everything is just same as Average. Nothing is special in this movie but it is enjoyable.

Princess Mononoke a.k.a. Mononoke-hime :: 8/10

One of the Nicest Animation I have seen. Really Must Watch.. Animation and graphic is so good that it looks next to natural and Real.. This is a must Watch. I had this In my collection From a long time. Watched it today. Animation.story Were just good

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^
Lol i would say even that was better far better.Atleast that had something of a story.This film is damn hilarious not because the films comedy is awesome but the acting is.Salman khan acts like he is a newbie and some dialogues are damn cheap.Forget about characterization and story elements this film has nothing.

As said earlier by asingh if after a hard days work you need to relax watch this movie.:D some music are good though it may act as a brain soother!

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Bodyguard incomplete/10

Bad movie...till I saw it.

The Motorcycle Diaries 9/10

At last I watched this movie.
Its a visual extravaganza. Any aspiring photographer should watch this mmovie to learn something.
Each and every frame could be made into a full length portrait. I don't remember when is the last tiem I saw sucha beautiful movie.

Now add to that a good story (I did not know it was based on life of 'Che'!!!) and you get the perfect combination.

Peepli Live 7.5/10

Smart, intelligent and predictable ending.
Acting is superb and touches a few subtle points along with the bold ones.

pratik385

In the zone
Midnight in Paris 7.5/10
A typical woody allen movie. Its funny but lame. Saw this movie for Racheal. She looked very beautiful. Paris really shown beautiful. Quiet slow movie.

Horrible Bosses 7/10
Funny movie. Some moments were really great. Movie circles around 3 guys and their horrible bosses. Kevin acted like a perfect ass**** as role required.

Full Metal Jacket 8/10
Great movie, saw it again last night. First half was really a great experience. This movie is full of swearing btw :D It shows the effect of war on people. Just watch this film truely a great experience :)

quan chi

mortal kombat
Bodyguard incomplete/10

Bad movie...till I saw it.
why were you applying your brain.dont think just keep on watching lol. You missed some of salman khans great acting skills towards the end.His acting was damn funny.:D raj babbar's dialogues and the way he was speaking it on most of the scenes was hilarious.I dont know what the director was doing!!

pratik385

In the zone
Thor 8/10
Amazing movie. Storytelling was really good. And no timepass out of the story to fill up time :)) The way movie starts and end was good. I enjoyed it completely. I always like superhero movie.

Watched it late dont have broadband but still ive managed to download it with 8-10kbps :p

clmlbx

Technomancer
True Grit (2010) :: 7/10

Well it is a slow movie.. that I hate most? But this all high rating always pushes me to see this type of movies and I haven't disappointed much and same for this movie too .Movie is slow but story,acting all is good, Until climax movie is 6/10 but after climax movie is definitely 7/10 for least. I liked watching it.

still to watch movies that pending from very very long time

Godfather Triology
Shindler list
Forest Gump
The last king of scotland

and many more total of 30 at least unseen movies

Memento :: 6/10

I really didn't like this movie, I really like to see "mission complete" at end of story.. what this movie is not about. For the First time I really felt Ghajini was better then Org.

Last edited:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Equilibrium. You have to feel it ;)
Sorry, can't give more than 6/10, 6 because of Bale's superb acting, again.

Equilibrium (2002) - IMDb

Top Bottom