Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
SUPER HARRY POTTER SPOILER
The whole Harry Potter saga turns out to be Harry's dreams and hallucinations while he starves to death under the stairs in his abusive home.

The spoiler's fake!! However, I haven't watched the movie! Someone posted the same thing on fb...! I guess even you've copied it from somewhere!

Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara - 7/10 ( Too lengthy...)

Chillar Party - 6/10 (Totally Mood Refreshing... However, Story is BS..)

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Shaitan 8.0/10

I saw many low budget moives are goods these days they come with new concept and story line, at-least we need some thing new.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Guys check out this Huge List & tell which movies are worth
IMDb: MY ULTIMATE BEST HORROR MOVIE LIST - a list by Dr-Faustus

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
That made me laugh! :rofl:
I know this could be a dumb question, but seriously, is it that bad? I heard the story was good! :)

the story is predictable, and only those people will say it's a good movie who do not watch good english movies, if you watch just hindi movies.. then well you "can" say it's a breakthorugh story for b'wood

but reality is it's a predictable plot, with stuff copied from english movies... and i've really started to hate hindi movies which just copy from english ones

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Got it. I always think that if people start to watch good English Movies (even if dubbed), they won't like Bollywood much. (Speaking from experience).

Btw will not watch Murder 2 in theater (might not even on small screen).
BUT, Really looking forward to catch Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara on Tuesday! :))

R2K

In the Zone
Love U Mr.Kalakaar (2011)

Dialogues and some scenes were too cheesy combined with kinda predictable story line
But it can be a good flick to watch with your family :)

R2K

In the Zone
Shaitan 8.0/10

I saw many low budget moives are goods these days they come with new concept and story line, at-least we need some thing new.

Did they release the DVD of shaitan yet.
And yeah me too enjoyed many low budget bollywood flicks released this year. In addition to being low budget these movies are bringing out some hidden young and talented actors into mainstream.

I Want Candy (2007) - IMDb

IMdb was bashing this movie with terrible viewer opinions..and This movie gives one more reason not to believe IMDB reviews blindly...
Its another british comedy flick that I fully enjoyed...

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Yeah watched Zindagi Na milegi Dobara... it was really lame and pointless, there was zero anticipation, this is just a bunch of beautiful young people being beautiful and young - I felt like I was watching MTV Grind, not a movie at all
The 3D in HP7 part 2 was a-mazing, very subtle most of the time, and in the background, but it added realism, and the ten minutes with the dragon was totally paisa vasool, never seen a better dragon on screen ever
also, they fixed the books in many ways, for example, snape's motivations seemed totally lame for a grown man in the books, but in the movie, this was fleshed out and it felt real.
And they showed the sword of griffindor disappearing from the hand of the goblin, something that wasnt explained well in the books, also the neville-luna connection wuz awesome, mcgonnagall was cool in this movie, although I wish there were more of the battle sequences that featured dementors, giants, stone knights and warewolves

Top Bottom