Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

R2K

In the Zone
Teeth (2007) - IMDb
LOL...This is the funniest horror movie i have seen in a while (I am not sure if it can be called as a horror movie bTW)...:D

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
I'm almost in the same boat. I have seen Alien, Inglorious Basterds, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and Shawshank Redemption though. ;-)

The Brad Pitt ones are sub-par. Try to watch the others. They are nice. Alien explains a lot about the series.

clmlbx

Technomancer
yesterday I watched "Goodfellas" at last, had it for months. very slow movie. It is much more like biography half the movie has narration then dialogues. I really don't like slow movies, narration in it but it was good, worth a watch. 7.5/10.. according to my taste.

I am not much into classic but still I like to watch movies which are in top list, high ratings.. my pending list from months ..

1. 2001:space odyssey
2. Sin City
3. Godfather Triology

And Point is I have it all in my hard-disk in HD.. just waiting for a mood to watch it..

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Planet Terror (2007) - 8/10
action packed horror movie..must watch to all TDF members

Babe with Machine Gun/Rocket

The Cottage (2008) - 5.5/10
horror movie with pinch of comedy....

clmlbx

Technomancer
^
Do not watch the first on that list. If you do not like slow movies.

I know what u r talking about.. I had it before I saw 20 min. then deleted it then downloaded it again after getting some recommendation.. hopefully will watch it this time may be in parts but will. Now I am very curious to know what is in that Film

nims11

BIOS Terminator
has anybody watched paul yet?
Paul (2011) - IMDb

i loved the previous two nick frost & simon pegg movie (shaun of the dead and hot fuzz)

R2K

In the Zone
Teeth(2007) - This is awkward.... :D Is that a horror or ??

Me too mentioned it at the beginning of this same page...LOL:D
Truely different movie which confuses us whether its actually a horror or a comedy movie :rofl:
BTW Ever thought about what if you finally end up with a GF like the girl in the movie ...:rofl:

Top Bottom