Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Carrey does what I call comedy by stupidity.He is nice time pass but not that good.

ANY HORROR fan must see 'Blair witch project'.Even a seasoned horror fan like me got goosebumps.Must watch I must say.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
yeah, Blairwitch is really gud. i liked it especially since i thought its real camera footage and stuff. later i realised it was all a hoax :p

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
xbonez said:
yeah, Blairwitch is really gud. i liked it especially since i thought its real camera footage and stuff. later i realised it was all a hoax :p

Same here dude I thought it was some real video footage but later I realised it was a hoax.But I liked it immensely.10/10-for acting.whoaa.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ Are you reffering to Crank?. I havent seen Crash but that scene you are reffering to is similar to the one in Crank

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
oh ya ..i m sorry that was crank but that scene was awesome :D

here's the wiki entry

"Amy Smart said that over 200 people were watching the filming of the aggravated s*x scene in a public place, which was almost unscripted. It was never publicly announced that filming was going on. There was also a standing ovation after the scene was finished."

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
For all you guys who are sick of same old comedy formula of Hollywood i.e. comedy by idiocy I recommend(Only for 18+ or even 21+):
Jackass no.1
Jackass no. 2

I guess they don't break any forum rules as these are actual movie names.I will change is someone objects.

I have seen no. 2 it's a 2 hour laugh riot.

mind021

Broken In
has any1 mentioned ROTI KAPRA AUR MAKAAN...
d gr8 legendary movie by MANOJ BHARAT KUMAR...wid Big B, jeenat aman, shashi kapoor n others...

c it people..
its true 2 large extent even in 2days society

xbonez

NP : Crysis
Those of u who liked American Pie series watch:

Girl Next Door (really fun movie. oh! and there's also elisha cuthberth :)) )
Knocked Up
Super Bad

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Bourne Ultimatum
The third of installment of Bourne Series is no doubt the best of all. The action, car chases , the suspenses and the beautiful Julia Stiles makes this film great. The movie has a good story(which is for you to see :) ) and a great ending. Bourne Ultimatum moves at a real breakneck pace and there's hardly a minute when the film is dragged. The action scenes and chases are good. But my only(and a big) complaint with the film is its Shaky Camera effect. At times it'll divert you from the main scene and other times it'll make you feel nausea. Although it differs from ppl to ppl. One of my friend didn't face any problem while other slept. I honestly hated this effect and film would've been better without this.
But in the end its a great watch and you'll come outta hall with a satisfactory (and a shacked) feeling.And yeah, Matt Demon rocked :)) :)) A real badass

Rating : 3.5 / 5

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
^^^ Agree...
Its the best one in series....

Also watched Batman Vs. Dracula (Animated) today...
amazing movie...
Batman again prooves that Mind (and a host of gadgets:D) is more powerful then strength.
Here is the IMDB Link
*www.imdb.com/title/tt0472219/

Phreezer

Broken In
Pretty cool too

If you're a fan of AP series, and like teen flicks like eurotrip, roadtrip, boatrip etc. then this becomes a must watch for you.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
here is one k-horror movie

A tale of two sisters

Got 84% on rottentomatoes and 7.5/10 at imdb
Violent and unnerving, at the same time beautiful and touching, this is perhaps a horror movie unlike any other.

Top Bottom