Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

mayanks_098

world is evil
casual_gamer said:
Cannibal Holocaust - very disturbing film but a must watch for ppl looking for something new.

whoa. . . :confused::confused::!::!::!::!::!::shock::shock::shock:

if wanna see killing,gore,gore and more gore then this is for you.otherwise stay away.

this wasnt even released,was banned all around the world,for it had had original animal cutting scenes.
not for weak hearted.

pusuit of happyness:9/10

watched it yet again in the noon today.need not say anything about this movie.

saw pulp fiction just yesterday
5.5/10
thats because i din get the fu**ing thing about that movie.
can anyone who has seen that movie explain me what it was all about?

just watched "the Shawshank redemption"

very nice movie.
8/10

lalam

In the zone
Harvik780 said:
Resident Evil Extinction will be out soon.

:D Already watch it last night :D Spectacular i love it! Now its obvious to most in here how? but control nahin hota :D I'm such a huge fan of the trilogy and i love milla :D

I will recommend SHUTTER again like i always did :D Its been remade into a south movie call Sivi (If i'm not wrong, read in wikipedia) also the hollywood version is on its way.

hard_rock

Salieri Family
100 Girls - Comedy/A. Not a must watch but the main actor's philosophy about boy-girl relationship is good.
The girl next door- Must watch for Elisha Cuthbert :)
The Illusionist
Third Eye said:
Another must watch movie -> 1408 (Genre: Horror/Thriller)
Seems like my type of movie. Will watch it!!
Damn..I disconnected broadband from my place as I'm shifting!! Have to get it from my friend :D :D

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
The Manchurian Candidate - Denzel Washington's One of the bests ;)
Kiss The Girls - Morgan Freeman, Ashley Judd :cool:

goobimama

 Macboy
Fight club is like not a movie. It's beyond that. I mean, you can't touch that kind of a movie. From a scale of 1 to 10, I'd give it 53 or something..maybe even 55. ;)

faraaz

Evil Genius
Just saw Van Wilder, Party Liaison ... I'd give it a 7/10 ... had some REALLY funny moments though. It might be a good idea for killin an afternoon or something...

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
goobimama said:
Fight club is like not a movie. It's beyond that. I mean, you can't touch that kind of a movie. From a scale of 1 to 10, I'd give it 53 or something..maybe even 55. ;)
I can't agree more. Really . probably the best movie evermade.

Top Bottom