Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Dipen01

Youngling
Even i dint like Transformers....storyline was too predictable.. but i am kinda suprised to see some Transformers FAN rating it as 10/10...well what can we say...i got bored midway...

^^^
Great Escape :- Awesome movie

u might wanna checkout
- Shawshank Redemption
- Papillon
- Cool Hand Luke
- Escape From Alcatraz
- Escape from Sobibor

Its my favorite genre ;)

watched

Bourne Ultimatum - 9/10 nice movie...but i wouldnt rate it better than 1st and 2nd...all three were EQUALLY interesting...

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
saw this movie today ... giridion gang ... feat. the rock & xzibit ... awesome movie ... worth a watch ...

praka123

left this forum longback
Saw the film Aarya(tamil-madhavan,bhavana)-so BAD!even heroine too(no offence)
*www.nowrunning.com/film/review.asp?movieNo=2707

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Watch this fantastic movie 'crash' if you really wanna see some great stuff.

Ocean's series is also worth watching.

The departed starring leonardo dicaprio is a great graet movie.Must watch.Intense acting by all the stars.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
i agree crash and departed are very gus. but i found blood diamond (also starring dicaprio) better. Oceans series is gud but 13 wasn't so gud

Ratatouille - gr8 movie. cute and fun.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
i like the original version of the departed the japanese 1 ... its called infernal affairs i think

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
xbonez said:
i agree crash and departed are very gus. but i found blood diamond (also starring dicaprio) better. Oceans series is gud but 13 wasn't so gud

Ratatouille - gr8 movie. cute and fun.

Hey I liked Blood diamond too but not as muck as the departed and crash.

BTW do you remember that dialogue from blood diamond by decaprio "And off the record I like to get kissed before I get fu***d".HEHE it was hilarious.

I saw Apocalypto today(The uncut version) and I must say a kicka*s movie.I specially liked the 'blood vapour' effect.

xbonez

hmm, got to watch apocalypto. i was avoiding it till now coz i heard it was just avery violent movie without much sense to it...

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Saw Sunshine .. watchable movie .. bit of suspense in the end.

Chris Evans, Cillian Murphy, Michelle Yeoh were good, specially Callin Murphy.

7.5/10

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
xbonez said:
hmm, got to watch apocalypto. i was avoiding it till now coz i heard it was just avery violent movie without much sense to it...

Of course the movie is ultra violent(specially the uncut version)---to much blood and killing but it is justified and it has got a nice story too with little humour in the beginning.

BTW I liked cube(1997) too.Nice concept.But i won't call it great unless you are intrigued by science as much as I do.

clmlbx

Technomancer
The Hills Have Eyes - 1 (2006)
The Hills Have Eyes - 2 (2007)

Very Gooood Movies

I Don't Remeber I Posted It Before Or Not But .........

Number 23
Evan Almighty
Indiana Jones 1
Indiana Jones 2
Indiana Jones 3

Last edited:

xbonez

number 23 has got some pretty bad reviews...rotten tomatoes rates it as the worst move of 2007... is it really worth watching

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
clmlbx said:
The Hills Have Eyes - 1 (2006)
The Hills Have Eyes - 2 (2007)

Very Gooood Movies

I Don't Remeber I Posted It Before Or Not But .........

Number 23
Evan Almighty
Indiana Jones 1
Indiana Jones 2
Indiana Jones 3
Oh man are you strange,infact very-very strange.The hills have eyes 1 and 2 are the worst movies that I tried to see(I was knocked out in 15 minutes flat).They are worse than anything you can imagine.

Same goes with nunber 23.

GO and watch the departed,crash,blood diamond,saw 1 if you really wanna see what a movie is meant to be like.

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Movie : Breakdown
Genres:Action/Adventure, Drama and Thriller
Release Date:May 2, 1997
Running Time:1 hr. 33 min.

2 weeks ago watched in TV.

Watched CUBE Trilogy....2nd part was great.

clmlbx

Technomancer
The_Devil_Himself said:
Oh man are you strange,infact very-very strange.The hills have eyes 1 and 2 are the worst movies that I tried to see(I was knocked out in 15 minutes flat).They are worse than anything you can imagine.

Same goes with nunber 23.

GO and watch the departed,crash,blood diamond,saw 1 if you really wanna see what a movie is meant to be like.

WHAT SO STRANGE ABOUT ME ? :confused: :mad:

I REALL LIKE THIS MOVIES . THEY ARE GOOD TO WATCH ( TIME PASS)

SPECIALL NUMBER 23 WAS VERY GOOD . IT HAS EVEN GOT SOME GOOD REVIEWS .

I HAVE WATCHED ALL OTHER MOVIES THAT U ARE TALKING ABOUT .

this is not my first post in this thread ........ so check out my other post and then reply .

and at last every one has their own views so ............. go ahead

goobimama

 Macboy
I kinda liked The Number 23. It kept me tense throughout the movie... I wasn't bored for even a second. Carrey acts well...

Top Bottom