Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

goobimama

 Macboy
The Planet earth documentary. The most amazing eleven hours of video footage. You will not be able to watch Discovery or National Geographic after watching this....@aayush, all eleven episodes....

Just watched the Transformers.

300 has just got competition to be my favourite movie of the year (decade?). Awesome effects with a storyline to go with it. Of course the story is unrealistic, but what can you expect when it comes to Giant transforming robots. Recommended by Goobimama.

Last edited:

chicha

High without substance...
Munich, (8/10)
The blach Dhalia,(7/10)
Lucky Number Sleven,(10/10)
The Rock,(10/10)
8MM, (9/10)
Snake Eyes,(8/10)
Guns of Neverone(sorry if typo),(9/10)
bridge on river Quai,(9/10)
The good the bad and the ugly,(9/10)
Fist full of dollar,(9/10)
For a few dollars more,(8.5/10) .....

many many more

jeetu

Broken In
s18000rpm said:
has any one seen Crazy Boys of the Games (1980's)

i dont know the name for sure, but its about 4-5 guys (idiots:D) & the Movie is FUN from start to END :D

Its a classic comedy of 1972. Its commonly known as a french movie "Les Fous Du Stade" or "Stadium nuts". I have this movie in divx version unfortunately audio is in french with no english subtiles.

faraaz

Evil Genius
The Bourne Identity ... dunno if its already mentioned but saw it last night again and thought it was pretty neat.

anispace

dattebayo
+99 for Transformers.

Even if u dont follow the cartoon or think its a kids movie just watch it for the awesome SFX, u wont ever regret it.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Here are my ratings for the last three movie I saw

RUSH HOUR - 3/5
TRANSFORMERS - 4/5
CHAK DE INDIA - 4.5/5

faraaz

Evil Genius
Transformers wasn't THAT good man...stupid storyline...and I can't enjoy SFX if the plot is worse than a dog's dinner...

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
I watched Saw 3 last night .. If you can endure some 30 minutes of opening gore and blood, then the movie is a class .. Nice plot and well executed .. I'd say some 7 out of 10 for the Saw sequel ..

Now waiting for Saw 4 ... Oct 25th ..

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
The Classic

Its the best movie ever seen, conveys the true meaning of love.
Its in Korean but i loved it more than any movie. A must watch.

Top Bottom