Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

icebags

Technomancer
^ someone seems to be running k-movie marathon, on pure black coffee ! :D

ok, i still have not watched My Sassy Girl yet, donno for what reason, but i have watched My Scary Girl few days ago.

acting kinda looked like a bit of stiff, but plot was weird and interesting as usual. really enjoyed it, and felt scared, what if ..... what if ..... same thing happens to me ? *s.yimg.com/lq/i/mesg/emoticons7/42.gif

7/10

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Paranormal Activity 4 : The novelty factor introduced in the first movie gradually attenuated and the films got progressively worse and this is the most boring of the lot. Nothing scared me. The first one was great.

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Paranormal Activity 4 : The novelty factor introduced in the first movie gradually attenuated and the films got progressively worse and this is the most boring of the lot. Nothing scared me. The first one was great.

Have you seen the 5th one (the marked ones)? I doubt you'd like it if you didn't enjoy the 4th .. though its different.
Did you like the 2nd better than 3rd ?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
A most wanted man
6/10..
Boring

There are movies that are predictably interesting, and unpredictably interesting

but this movie is just unpredictably boring

No idea how this got 7+ IMDB score

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Have you seen the 5th one (the marked ones)? I doubt you'd like it if you didn't enjoy the 4th .. though its different.
Did you like the 2nd better than 3rd ?

I thot 2nd and 3rd were equally good. 5th i will watch soon. Have already downloaded it.

As a general trend, horror movies are not upto par these days. The last great horror(Slasher) movie i watched was You're next. In terms of pure horror, the last i enjoyed much was 1408. Nothing after that seriously.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
300- Rise of an empire = 3.5/10
Graphics were like watching a video game, definitely not a family movie. Destroyed the legacy of 300.

Non-Stop (2014)= 7.5/10
Typical Liam Neeson movie, good suspense with some action.

Captain Philips (Tom Hanks)= 7.7/10
A good movie to spend your 2 hrs for. Acting of Hanks was superb as always.

The plots of above two were same old hijacking but with a twist. I admire the quality that hollywood continues to produce.

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Its better than Part 1...!!!

Cold Prey 2 (2008) Ratings: 7/10
"Fritt vilt II" (original title)
86 min - Drama | Horror | Mystery - 10 October 2008 (Norway)

Thanks. I forgot to add this to my DL. Had heard good reviews about this. I am a fan of thriller/horror movies.

- - - Updated - - -

Watched it yesterday night on Movies HD and made me go to wiki to read the story again.

Which ending you saw. It has 2 different endings and the better one is
When he replays the recorder and his deceased girl's voice is played back and the mother freaks out. Whatta ending!

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
[MENTION=134188]shreeux[/MENTION] : I think you too are a horror fan like me. I have never watched perfume because my friend revealed the whole story to me

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
[MENTION=134188]shreeux[/MENTION]

So many movies...hehe. Good to see someone taking interest in whole spectrum.

Top Bottom