Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

quan chi

mortal kombat
Back to the future
Damn it why I never got interested in this series! I can say I watched something really good & entertaining after a long time.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Back to the future
Damn it why I never got interested in this series! I can say I watched something really good & entertaining after a long time.

Hoping you watched all the three parts. BTTF is a legend.
Welcome to the fan club. :p

amjath

Human Spambot
Back to the future

I watched all the 3 series many times
also played 5 episodes of this game from telltale.
Big man

quan chi

mortal kombat
Hoping you watched all the three parts. BTTF is a legend.
Welcome to the fan club. :p
Nope watched the first part. Will watch the sequels soon.:D I agree with you here. Which one you liked the most?
I watched all the 3 series many times
also played 5 episodes of this game from telltale.
Big man
Lol I think you meant to say a big fan! Well cant blame you there.

amjath

Human Spambot
Nope watched the first part. Will watch the sequels soon.:D I agree with you here. Which one you liked the most?

Lol I think you meant to say a big fan! Well cant blame you there.

yeah, I mistyped :p Actually I typed it as "Bug man" then changed to "Big man"

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Nothing can be more greater than the first part, which sets the mood and pacing. But 2nd part only gets better when you get to revisit the first part Inside the 2nd. Third is in a different league altogether!
That's the Most epic Trilogy Evar made.

Haven't started playing the BTTF: Game for the fear of finishing it off!

quan chi

mortal kombat
Nothing can be more greater than the first part, which sets the mood and pacing. But 2nd part only gets better when you get to revisit the first part Inside the 2nd.
Totally Agree.

Back to the future 2
Sorry cannot say the same thing like I told about the first. The first 44 mins of the movie is not much interesting. It becomes interesting when you again revisit the past. The climax too was not satisfactory maybe due to the sequel line up. Overall compared to the first this movie is just okay.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Totally Agree.

Back to the future 2
Sorry cannot say the same thing like I told about the first. The first 44 mins of the movie is not much interesting. It becomes interesting when you again revisit the past. The climax too was not satisfactory maybe due to the sequel line up. Overall compared to the first this movie is just okay.

Well, BTTF 2 is great in its sense that it tried to imagine what future would look like 26 years later, when computers were not even mainstream. And it got most of it pretty close to right. Except the Hoverboard of course. Since years people are excited that they are going to get a levitating hoverboard. An actual "no-contact-with-floor" kind of hoverboad. And guess what, just a year before 2015, inventors have come pretty close!

Engineers create real Back to the Future hoverboard and it really works (Just today's article)
*www.kickstarter.com/projects/142464853/hendo-hoverboards-worlds-first-real-hoverboard

quan chi

mortal kombat
Well, BTTF 2 is great in its sense that it tried to imagine what future would look like 26 years later, when computers were not even mainstream. And it got most of it pretty close to right. Except the Hoverboard of course. Since years people are excited that they are going to get a levitating hoverboard. An actual "no-contact-with-floor" kind of hoverboad. And guess what, just a year before 2015, inventors have come pretty close!

Engineers create real Back to the Future hoverboard and it really works (Just today's article)
*www.kickstarter.com/projects/142464853/hendo-hoverboards-worlds-first-real-hoverboard

Good info there.:) However It requires a metal surface to work. Considering that I would say we already got something similar for a very long time called maglev transportation!

Anyways
Back to the future 3
Completed the trilogy. I would say I liked it a bit more than the second part. If I have to rate I would say bttf 1 > bttf 3 > bttf 2.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Good info there.:) However It requires a metal surface to work. Considering that I would say we already got something similar for a very long time called maglev transportation!

Anyways
Back to the future 3
Completed the trilogy. I would say I liked it a bit more than the second part. If I have to rate I would say bttf 1 > bttf 3 > bttf 2.

Congo for completing the trilogy. You did in the nick of time, before 2015. ;)
I intend to goto US of A next year for the BTTF event which would happen in Oct 2015. Atleast I will try to.

About maglev transportation, that is no where near to Hoverboards!

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^Thanks. Yes indeed they are different but they do have little similarities. what I said was both needs metal surfaces to work & both are levitated only few inches from the ground. Moreover the article itself quotes
Unlike magnetic levitation systems employed today, our hover systems are comparably inexpensive and completely sustainable.

amjath

Human Spambot
^ reviewers say one wheel feels like hover boards. But can't replace it :D

The Onewheel self-balancing, single-wheeled skateboard comes to CES, we take it for a spin (video)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Not only you. Past couple posts. They are more apt for the "random news" section.

Your wish is my command. :cool:
*www.digit.in/forum/random-news/187934-closest-thing-real-flying-hoverboard.html

Hoverboard fans, Teleport here! ^^

harry10

Gadgets freak
What if-
It's a nice light Hearted romantic movie. Daniel Radcliffe has finally broken out of his Harry Potter image. Movie is predictable but engaging. Recommended.
Rating - 4/5

Top Bottom