OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I'll quote my post at TE:

There is no "playthrough" for this DLC. This is what Bioware have said in the FAQ about the DLC:

What is BioWare adding to the ending with the Extended Cut DLC?

* BioWare will expanding on the ending to Mass Effect 3 by creating additional cinematics and epilogue scenes to the existing ending sequences. The goal of these new scenes is to provide additional clarity and closure to Mass Effect 3.

Why are you releasing the Extended Cut DLC?

* Though we remain committed and are proud of the artistic choices we made in the main game, we are aware that there are some fans who would like more closure to Mass Effect 3. The goal of the DLC is not to provide a new ending to the game, rather to offer fans additional context and answers to the end of Commander Shepard’s story.
So do not mistake this DLC to be a gameplay based extension. They are just trying to subdue the the mass hysteria caused by the bullshit ending. And this will take till summer to be ready. :lol:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Completed the game. Ending needs an epic facepalm.Tried couple of different things. Everything is the same.

Its not that, something bad happened in the ending, but, ending will be the same no matter what I did. It is 95% same.

What happened is happened. Now, don't try to change the things. Leave it here and don't do this kind of writing again.

Except the ending.. the game was very good. I won't say that it matches what Bioware had us for plate in ME, ME2. But, a good game, nonetheless.

Soumik

Padawan
Just finished Mass Effect 3. It was an epic game seriously. I actually even liked the ending. Hoped for a better one that this, and a longer one... but still it was pretty good. Not the rosy ending that every one might have expected though.
But after the game, while thinking abt it, there were seriously big loop holes, and it really seemed that large chunks of the story was missing from the game. I hope Bioware gives the missing pieces in the free dlc they promised. Even if in video.. I wish to have the ending a bit more explained.
But all things considered... It still is the best game i have ever played... :) The whole series is kick ass!!! :D
Too bad it had to end... :((

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^it's not ended. Someone else will take up shepherd's role now or may be an alternate story.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
After a 15 days break, my PC is up and I've resumed ME3.

Cool weapons this time, way too many if I may say so.

And, someone give some tips on killing those "brute force" beasts. Those god-damn beasts! I'm killing them, alright...but they are pissing me off. Want to get rid of 'em as soon as they appear.

sukesh1090

Adam young
^^
just keep on moving and hitting them with shotgun and never ever come in front of them and don't stay in a single place for more time.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
After a 15 days break, my PC is up and I've resumed ME3.

Cool weapons this time, way too many if I may say so.

And, someone give some tips on killing those "brute force" beasts. Those god-damn beasts! I'm killing them, alright...but they are pissing me off. Want to get rid of 'em as soon as they appear.

Keep distance from them. Use ammo enhancements ( I use incendiary ammo). Wait from them to approach you and dodge. Later in the game, you have to deal with multiple Brutes. Just keep distance from them and keep dodging their charge attacks. I had no problems with them, except in Tuchunka where you have to face them along with
a Reaper

sarthak

In the zone
Finally finished the game...............but the end did not justify this epic series. I don't want an end with all roses, they could have given more explanation
on the catalyst and reapers instead of just giving 3 choices and ending this 3 game-long series so abruptly.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Keep distance from them. Use ammo enhancements ( I use incendiary ammo). Wait from them to approach you and dodge. Later in the game, you have to deal with multiple Brutes. Just keep distance from them and keep dodging their charge attacks. I had no problems with them, except in Tuchunka where you have to face them along with
a Reaper

In Tuchunka, you can entirely avoid the fight if you want to , just run and hit the 2 buttons to call the ...

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
a Reaper
Played it last night. First time I could not find the hammers. And were dealing with 4-5 brutes at a time. You can understand my condition. I died just the moment I found the first hammer.
In Tuchunka, you can entirely avoid the fight if you want to , just run and hit the 2 buttons to call the ...
And, this is exactly what I did the second time. Ran like hell, activated the hammer while doging the reaper claws.

Only downside of the game I found, it does not show how much points to next level up :evil:

And, how to upgrade weapons of my sidekicks. They are using some gen-I guns :-?

sarthak

In the zone
Only downside of the game I found, it does not show how much points to next level up :evil:

And, how to upgrade weapons of my sidekicks. They are using some gen-I guns :-?

You can see the levelup progress on the upper right side of the squad menu.
And before starting a mission after you select which team-mates you want to take with you are given the option of selecting your weapons. On the lower left side click the arrow buttons to see or modify your team-mates weapons. You can also select any weapon mods for them also.

Soumik

Padawan
Lvl Up weapons from the ship's hangar... Whatever weapons ur allies are carrying would be upgraded automatically. For the mods u gotta do that at the beginning of the missions.

Brutes are very easy in my opinion... Anything that doesnt shoot me to hell from afar is pretty easy... :) Except that part in Tuchanka. Taking... i think 6.. not sure.. was busy diving around and using powers on them. :D I retried around 4-5 times... but was able to kill all of them and then activate the hammers. :) They are so slow... u can basically run past them without harm.. Just need to keep sideways to them and keep shooting and using powers
The double banshee of the ardakh yakshi monastry was actually much tougher for me to kill. They warped the sh*t out of me :(.
Just started playing again.. with an infiltrator... soldier+engineer. Wanted to try the cloaking system. Just played mars... but not enjoying. Seriously missing Biotic Charge and Nova combo of my fav Vangaurd :p.

digitaltab

In the zone
just started mass effect 3 single player game, got on normandy and hate to have the new squad members,
SO FAR all new females are seriously stupid bit***s, specially diana allers...
and all new male members are "GAY", and BIOWARE call this piece of $h*t the work of ART"....
will post updates as proceed...

edit: shephard's beard sucks!!!
reckoner- knight armor sucks!!! , it makes him look like an ancient stupid knight, and brutally murders the N7 feel....

edit 2: though the gameplay, the environment, the graphics and the rest all is perfect...

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
This fuss made one of my greatest series come to naught. It was all so emotional and awesome with one and two. But this three, boy, didn't they ruin it up. I'm not interested in ME at all. And dead against Shepard now.

*sigh*

[YOUTUBE]b33tJx8iy0A[/YOUTUBE]

Bit better now.

jasku

In the zone
I have completed the entire franchise in 2 months, and ME3 on Saturday, I was ok with the ending, just need more clarity on what exactly they are trying to put across.

The Banshees and Brutes are not that bad, but agreed that the Banshee are more of PITA. TO deal with em, use your own and your squads power, especially if you have the 'From Ashes' DLC, your squad members powers are pretty potent.

In Tuchanka, I tried a couple times, and then just ran like crazy, I thought that was the sensible thing to do. My only gripe was losing Mordin, what a character, totally loved him!

All in all, thoroughly enjoyable series!.. Now looking for similar games, have been suggested Deus Ex, so onto it.

Top Bottom