Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
*catches breath*

Ladies and Gentlemen, let me present to you my most anticipated game for PC next year (or the year after); MASS "F*CKIN'" Effect 3!

Yes and it has received an announcement trailer:

[youtube]6kyQxpwjWDc[/youtube]

*releases breath*

Now is that bad-ass or what?

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^SH*T YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darnit! Need to play ME and 2 'gain! PHUC! BioWare started giving me heart attacks!

HAIL TO THE GAMING KING, BIOWARE!! HAIL! HAIL!

Goddarnit!

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
This is up for PreOrder in EA Store

Guys. Don't tell me that you deleted your save file of ME2. I stored it in a very safe locker. ME1,ME2. Both of them. There were nearly 700 hooks between ME1 and ME2, wonder how much will there be between ME1-ME3 and ME2-ME3. Thank god, my save files are safe.

geek, play few games(ME2,Dragon age) from Bioware, and then brag about ME2 and Bioware :D

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Don't you remember me braggin' 'bout ME and ME2 in that thread? Did you not remember me sayin' Shepard surpasses Nomad? And that BioWare are kings? If not, my God! Take some memory pills. :D

Anyway, I still haven't uninstalled ME2. Been thinkin' of playin' it again as a badass Shepard. So yeah, my saves are safe. (yep, that kinda rhymed)

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
My saves were backed up the moment the game ended. I have stored it on my RS and my MU account to be on a safe side. I vow to complete this game the way it's meant to be. No rushing, no fussing and definitely not missing out on any critical stuff. Gosh I wish to see the activity in this thread, the moment this game releases. Since it's EA publishing the game, it should be a simultaneous release across all platforms. So our good PC folks, including me, can enjoy it all at the same time.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^Don't you remember me braggin' 'bout ME and ME2 in that thread? Did you not remember me sayin' Shepard surpasses Nomad? And that BioWare are kings? If not, my God! Take some memory pills. :D

Anyway, I still haven't uninstalled ME2. Been thinkin' of playin' it again as a badass Shepard. So yeah, my saves are safe. (yep, that kinda rhymed)

My Bad. Sorry.I kind of remembered now.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
It is almost official that decisions in Mass Effect 2 DLCs , will carry over to Mass Effect 3.

So, guys, pickup DLCs. I will start playing DLCs from today. Should be done by Monday.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Done with Zaeed, Kasumi Stolen memory and Firewalker DLCs. Firewalker missions were good and are varied. Snowy mountains, Industrial ruins, Volcanoes. Exotic locations.

Will start Overlord today. Any one playing DLCs?

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Completed Overlord today. It was great. Presentation was terrific. And Sound effects were awesome. This DLC totally is totally worth it.

New Addition, HammerHead. It is always awesome to shoot enemies at 100MPH speed.

*img52.imageshack.us/img52/6299/masseffect2201012260003.jpg

Cool assist, Increases Headshot damage.

*img502.imageshack.us/img502/9564/masseffect2201012260016.jpg

I remember telling, audio visual presentation is terrific.. this is one tiny li'l example.

*img593.imageshack.us/img593/7012/masseffect2201012270749.jpg

Will start Lair of Shadow Broker now. Come on guys, start playing DLCs.

Last edited:
Mass Effect 3 Discussion

[CVG] Mass Effect 3: First details

[YOUTUBE]5phxvkYsSVw[/YOUTUBE]

BioWare's third and final sci-fi instalment kicks off with Shepard on Earth, facing trial for the events that occurred during the recently released Arrival DLC for Mass Effect 2.

In the middle of the trial, the Reapers invade, and it all kicks off. Mass Effect 3's prologue involves Shepard's escape to the Normandy, and subsequent mission to yet again gather allies to battle the Reaper troops.

Source

*tbreak.com/megamers/files/may2011cover1280-660x390.jpg

Last edited:

cyborg47

Technomancer
Re: Mass Effect 3 Discussion

err..why not continue this in the ME1 and 2 thread?
Or may be ask some mod to change its name to 'Mass effect trilogy'??

err..why not continue this in the ME1 and 2 thread?
Or may be ask some mod to change its name to 'Mass effect trilogy'??

Yeah merging thread would lessen the clutter but won't it neutralize the specificity of ME3??

Anyway, ask the mods... see what they say..if they merge then, yes, the name must be changed to Mass Effect Trilogy Discussion.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member

As of now, Mass Effect 3 is not released. Once it is released, I'll merge this thread with the other thread according to the need of the situation and rename it.

gameranand

Living to Play

cyborg47 said:
Hmm..I guess yeah, it might spoil things for ME 1 and 2 players.
Well we can always use spoiler for that. And also many posts are there regarding ME3 and you know it really connects and go on with a flow. I think 1 thread for this series is good.

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist

Merged the thread with the one which I had already created when the teaser trailer had first came out. Please use the search feature.

cyborg47

Technomancer
More High resolution scans. Should be a good read.
Picture 1137 « Mass Effect 3 – high-quality scans | Gaming Everything

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ Those are hardly readable.

Whats the month of Gameinformer's issue which have these details. April??? Because may has not arrived yet.

Top Bottom