Lost-One

Lost In Myself
hey hi guys,
i read the first 2 pages and the last one so i don't know if this has been already discussed...but i just can't wait more i thought the extended cut dlc would have been out by now but...sigh it's not....and the conversations here were really heating up so i couldn't control but to get in...sorry if its been already asked..

like many other guys i also hated the ending it was fine but i was expecting more...cuz i was waiting for this game a long time and have played mass effect 1 and 2 carried over the save file...before it was released if u where that much crazed about it i used too check for its news every hour,everyday..and the lines right from casedy hudson...but in the end got disappointed so i started searching for its story leaks and for what they are going to do about the ending ...

as most of u know that they are not going to change the endings as for the extended cut dlc only has movie scene's and epilogue it won't have any affect on ending
as for the indoctrination theory a lot of people on bioware forums don't think its true and i for myself don't think its right....

while searching i found this if u guys could see it and tell what it is ..

it could be MAJOR SPOILERS so those who are still playing do not continue
Mass Effect 3 DLC Leak Update - Pastebin.com
Mass Effect 3 DLC/ME4 Leaked Details - Pastebin.com

digitaltab

In the zone
just ended the single- player gameplay, and now i can say for those who want a different/better ending that they are mindless synthetic bull**** creatures and no matter how better you make it or how more video you add to it to explain them the concept but they'll never understand the concept and the beauty of the endings.
the game and the endings itself are already perfect. although there are a few little needless points which are not mentioned or cleared but there is no need to be, people must understand on their own by using a little common sense. i liked the perfect-reaper- destruction ending. but the synthetic-organic combination ending was really awesome... didn't controlled the reapers as i think illusive man was a idiot and a *******... the whole game is awesome (except that all alliance crew in normandy is a homo)... 10/10 from my side to CASEY HUDSON and team, and thanks to bioware for bringing us a legend to play...

cyborg47

Technomancer
just ended the single- player gameplay, and now i can say for those who want a different/better ending that they are mindless synthetic bull**** creatures and no matter how better you make it or how more video you add to it to explain them the concept but they'll never understand the concept and the beauty of the endings.
the game and the endings itself are already perfect. although there are a few little needless points which are not mentioned or cleared but there is no need to be, people must understand on their own by using a little common sense. i liked the perfect-reaper- destruction ending. but the synthetic-organic combination ending was really awesome... didn't controlled the reapers as i think illusive man was a idiot and a *******... the whole game is awesome (except that all alliance crew in normandy is a homo)... 10/10 from my side to CASEY HUDSON and team, and thanks to bioware for bringing us a legend to play...

Yeahhh..perfect ending...Shepard is on the battlefield with Liara and his team mates..suddenly Shepard gets fcked, and the rest of the team is saved by Joker.
OK wait, I need to use my common sense right? Hmm..So Joker saves everyone on the team except for Shepard himself?
OK I ll try again, Joker wanted to sleep with Liara?
Again, Joker wants the humanity get fcked up just because he wants to start a human-synthetic hybrid race on a new planet..
Or may be Joker wants to be a playboy, having fun with Liara, EDI, Ashley without Shepard disturbing him..

Yay..I used common sense and I won, I ll spread that word :)

On the serious not, you really don't understand what the fuss is all about do you?
People are not pissed off because of the incomplete ending, PEOPLE ARE UNHAPPY BECAUSE BIOWARE/EA MISLEAD THEM!! They promised that every single question will be answered by the end of the third game, and more importantly, they specifically mentioned that it will not be some three random endings with slight changes, and to everybody's surprise, that's EXACTLY what they did.
I understand you are happy for the game and enjoyed it, good for you :) But don't jump on the internet and calling people 'bullsht creatures' without getting your facts straight. Have fun.

Last edited:

digitaltab

In the zone
Yeahhh..perfect ending...Shepard is on the battlefield with Liara and his team mates..suddenly Shepard gets fcked, and the rest of the team is saved by Joker.
OK wait, I need to use my common sense right? Hmm..So Joker saves everyone on the team except for Shepard himself?
OK I ll try again, Joker wanted to sleep with Liara?
Again, Joker wants the humanity get fcked up just because he wants to start a human-synthetic hybrid race on a new planet..
Or may be Joker wants to be a playboy, having fun with Liara, EDI, Ashley without Shepard disturbing him..

Yay..I used common sense and I won, I ll spread that word :)

and people call this "common sense"... dirty mind goddamn synthetic horny hairy creepy shi**y bull**** creatures, and bioware/ea/ team me never promised anything about 3 different endings or anything except that all the things have already explained .. but people like you who think with their garbage mind that he saved her because he wanted to sleep with her, or she helped him because she wanted to sleep with him, or other bull**** bla bla bla , will never understand it no matter how improved the ending or game is presented to those people (including you)....

cyborg47

Technomancer
bioware/ea/ team me never promised anything about 3 different ending

Really? Did Casey Hudson emailed you about that?

You still haven't answered my question about the team mates suddenly disappearing from the battlefield at the end.

[youtube]6M0Cf864P7E[/youtube]

If you still think otherwise, that't no problem at all, don't play the extended cut then :)
Have fun.

and here are those lies...

Official Mass Effect Website
*masseffect.com/about/story/

“Experience the beginning, middle, and end of an emotional story unlike any
other, where the decisions you make completely shape your experience
and outcome.”

Interview with Mac Walters (Lead Writer)
*popwatch.ew.com/2012/02/28/mass-effect-3-mac-walters/

“[The presence of the Rachni] has huge consequences in Mass
Effect 3. Even just in the final battle with the Reapers.”

Interview with Mac Walters (Lead Writer)
*business.financialpost.com/2012/03...on-how-the-game-tries-to-reach-all-audiences/

“I’m always leery of saying there are 'optimal' endings, because I think
one of the things we do try to do is make different endings that are
optimal for different people “

Interview with Mike Gamble (Associate Producer)
*www.computerandvideogames.com/3345...rought-back-a-lot-of-what-was-missing-in-me2/

“And, to be honest, you [the fans] are crafting your Mass Effect story as
much as we are anyway.”

*www.360magazine.co.uk/interview/mass-effect-3-has-many-different-endings/

“There are many different endings. We wouldn’t do it any other way. How
could you go through all three campaigns playing as your Shepard and
then be forced into a bespoke ending that everyone gets? But I can’t
say any more than that…”

*www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-02-02-bioware-mass-effect-3-ending-will-make-some-people-angry

“Every decision you've made will impact how things go. The player's also the
architect of what happens."

“You'll get answers to everything. That was one of the key things. Regardless
of how we did everything, we had to say, yes, we're going to provide
some answers to these people.”

“Because a lot of these plot threads are concluding and because it's being
brought to a finale, since you were a part of architecting how they
got to how they were, you will definitely sense how they close was
because of the decisions you made and because of the decisions you
didn't make”

Interview with Casey Hudson (Director)
*www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2011/04/28/casey-hudson-interview-mass-effect-3.aspx

“For people who are invested in these characters and the back-story of the
universe and everything, all of these things come to a resolution in
Mass Effect 3. And they are resolved in a way that's very different
based on what you would do in those situations.”

*venturebeat.com/2012/03/02/casey-h...t-3-with-the-sometimes-cranky-fans-interview/

“Fans want to make sure that they see things resolved, they want to get
some closure, a great ending. I think they’re going to get that.”

“Mass Effect 3 is all about answering all the biggest questions in the
lore, learning about the mysteries and the Protheans and the Reapers,
being able to decide for yourself how all of these things come to an
end.”

Interviewer: “So are you guys the creators or the stewards of the franchise?”
Hudson: “Um… You know, at this point, I think we’re co-creators with
the fans. We use a lot of feedback.”

*www.gameinformer.com/b/features/ar...fdsafdhudson-interviewae.aspx?PostPageIndex=2

Interviewer: [Regarding the numerous possible endings of Mass Effect 2] “Is that
same type of complexity built into the ending of Mass Effect 3?”
Hudson: “Yeah, and I’d say much more so, because we have the ability to
build the endings out in a way that we don’t have to worry about
eventually tying them back together somewhere. This story arc is
coming to an end with this game. That means the endings can be a lot
more different. At this point we’re taking into account so many
decisions that you’ve made as a player and reflecting a lot of that
stuff. It’s not even in any way like the traditional game endings,
where you can say how many endings there are or whether you got
ending A, B, or C.....The endings have a lot more sophistication and
variety in them.”

“We have a rule in our franchise that there is no canon. You as a player
decide what your story is.”

EDIT: Couple more interesting quotes I found, enjoy......or not.

Mike Gamble (Associate Producer)
*www.nowgamer.com/news/1027650/mass_effect_3_reapers_can_win_bioware.html

Mass Effect 3 will shake up the player's moral choices more than ever
before, even going so far as allowing the Reapers to win the battle
for Earth, according to BioWare's community representative Mike
Gamble.

In an inteview with NowGamer at Gamescom, we asked if BioWare was taking risks with Mass Effect 3's
plot, including a negative ending in which the Reapers win. Gamble simply said, "Yes". We asked him again to confirm what he had just said and he said, "Yes".

EDIT: thanks to Our_Last_Scene for pointing out that this quote was clarified on Mike Gamble's twitter feed (apparently the 'reapers win' scenario is simply the 'Critical Mission Failure' message the player receives if they dawdle too long at the crucible before making their choice, see this link for info - *twitter.com/#!/GambleMike/status/106895746313363457)

Mike Gamble (Associate Producer)
*www.nowgamer.com/features/1229983/mass_effect_3_developer_interview_shepard_coop_story_details.html

"Of course you don’t have to play multiplayer, you can choose to play
all the side-quests in single-player and do all that stuff you’ll
still get all the same endings and same information, it’s just a
totally different way of playing"

Casey Hudson (Director)
*gamescatalyst.com/2012/03/casey-hudson-kinect-the-future-of-interactive-stories/

“The whole idea of Mass Effect3 is resolving all of the biggest questions, about the Protheons and
the Reapers, and being in the driver's seat to end the galaxy and all
of these big plot lines, to decide what civilizations are going to
live or die: All of these things are answered in Mass Effect 3.”

Casey Hudson (Director)
*www.computerandvideogames.com/3363...-go-on-holiday-our-dlc-is-really-good/?page=2

“There is a huge set of consequences that start stacking up as you approach the end-game. And
even in terms of the ending itself, it continues to break down to
some very large decisions. So it's not like a classic game ending
where everything is linear and you make a choice between a few things
- it really does layer in many, many different choices, up to the
final moments, where it's going to be different for everyone who
plays it.”

EDIT: Thanks to Skidrow-Garrett for pointing out another mystifying quote or two. It seems Bioware worked for years on the ending and are really pleased with it. I think it makes new DLC to address all the concerns less likely, unfortunately.

Ray Muzyka (Co-Founder of Bioware)
*penny-arcade.com/report/editorial-...ss-the-old-republic-launch-ending-a-trilogy-a

“I just finished an end to end playthrough, for me the ending was the
most satisfying of any game I’ve ever played….the decisions you make in
this game are epic,”

“The team has been planning
for this for years, since the beginning of the Mass Effect franchise.
Largely the same team, most of the same leads have worked on this for
years and years. They’ve thought about [the ending] for years and years.
It’s not something they’ve had to solve in a week or a month even, but
over the course of five or ten years.”

So at the end of the day, the point isn't that the fans are pissed of because the ending was bad..but because it wasn't the way EA/Bioware advertised/mislead people, and convincing them into buying it ;)

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
@ Shivam24
Dude first do some research before starting a flame war with someone. ME3 ending was one of the worst at best. EA and Bioware promised a lot but they didn't delivered. First read some articles about it and more importantly old news and then talk. Learn to respect others. You liked the game, good for you but how can you call others bullshit creatures if they didn't liked the game and its ending ??
Do you even know true meaning of a RPG game ?? Like I said do some research first then post about something.

doomgiver

Warframe
finished one round of ME3 2 days ago.

starting again on insane to get that pesky achievement.

and yeah, the ending sucked balls. and the "walking with leg wounds" part was horrendously long.

anyhow, which guns do you all prefer??
i use :
black widow
m99
tempest
graal disc thrower
scorpion

cyborg47

Technomancer
Extended cut coming this tuesday, I'm guessing most of us would watch it on youtube rather than watching it in-game. Ah it'll suck anyway :|

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
i disagree

i used to hate sci-fi sh1t!!!
esp the star wars/star trek movie and gallactica tv series whatever that is ...

ME made sci-fi interesting to me

It's a cliched plot. One will enjoy till the point where it gets chore.

cyborg47

Technomancer
It's a cliched plot.

Agreed. Its more evident by the end of mass effect 3. It reached to a point where the developers couldn't do anything else than wrapping up the story just because they had to, real shame.
The debacle should teach all the other game developers, that they should get the story finished during the first game in the trilogy itself, or as early as possible, not at the end of the post production of the third game :lol:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
The DLC is coming tomorrow, IMO its not going to do much good.
I am confused that if should I take the pain to install the game again just for this.

Top Bottom