bippukt

In the zone
@bippukt : your money is gone.no use whacking your head on whys? and hows?
btw where do you live, who's ur ISP
i cannot connect to MP thats why i'm asking

I liked the game very much, except for the last 10 mins, which included just cutscenes anyway. If it were a movie, I would bash it, but it is a game so I am happy :)

I am in Allahabad and the ISP is probably Railtel - I cannot play during the daytime because it is office time (even when I am free), but the MP works fine in the evening and during holidays. Sometimes it cannot find a game, but I just cancel and try again.

cyborg47

Technomancer
I'd rate the entire trilogy minus the ending of 3, a 10/10. If I consider the ending too, then its a 0/10, pretty much destroyed what mass effect was for me :(

bippukt

In the zone
I'd rate the entire trilogy minus the ending of 3, a 10/10. If I consider the ending too, then its a 0/10, pretty much destroyed what mass effect was for me :(

Don't let 10 mins of the ending destroy the 100+ hours of enjoyment that the Mass Effect Series gave us. If I had listened to all the whining about the ending, I would have missed out on a great game.

gameranand

Living to Play
Sometimes it does. We have been waiting for so long for a nice conclusion to the story of Commander and after all that we got this.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Don't let 10 mins of the ending destroy the 100+ hours of enjoyment that the Mass Effect Series gave us. If I had listened to all the whining about the ending, I would have missed out on a great game.

I'm not, I still love the entire trilogy. The art direction, character development(Mordin Solus is the best character in the third), writing, music etc are all top class, like I said..10/10 except for the ending :)

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Started this game again. Well please don't scold me, I played the game before but didn't completed it and now that I have just played ME1 and ME2 so started to finally complete this trilogy by Bioware.

One thing that I noticed in Video Options is that there is no option to add Film Grain in the game which is really downside to me, its not that I don't like the game's visuals or something but having Film Grain in both the previous games, its kinda grow on me and now its gone.

gameranand

Living to Play
Goddammit, I can't select Javik as a squad member for any mission. The game just freezes at Weapon Selection screen. Its not that I want him to but still having that option is better for me and I would have taken him as a member in some but I can't. :evil:

gameranand

Living to Play
Why everyone is dying around me and I can't do a thing about it.
First Mordin and now Legion, damn I loved that geth.
He would never say Commander Shepard, always used to say Shepard Commander. :cry:

cyborg47

Technomancer
Why everyone is dying around me and I can't do a thing about it.
First Mordin and now Legion, damn I loved that geth.
He would never say Commander Shepard, always used to say Shepard Commander. :cry:

I supported the geth dude, and let talia die :facepalm:
But mordin's death was done very well.

gameranand

Living to Play
Well I have a really high paragon and reputation so I made peace between Geth and Quarians.
Well the losses in the game are really well done, yiu actually feel that you have lost someone. When Udina betrayed I was like I knew that.

gameranand

Living to Play
OK so finally completed the whole damn series with each and every DLCs and all. Quite honestly I don't have much complaints about the ending except that there should have been a ending which clearly shows that Shepard as alive and happy. I know that there is ending in which Shepard is shown breathing in last and as Liara is Shadow Broker so she can definately resurrect him but still I would have liked a nicer ending. As for loopholes of the ending, yes there are many but well the hell with it. Game was nice and the series gave me a solid 200 hrs of gameplay. But seriously Bioware really did messes up the ending for sure.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
for the people who've finished the game and are irritated at the ending do check out the "indoctrination theory" there is a video on youtube, about 40 min or so, that'll blow your mind :)

once that is done, get a hold of the citadel DLC, that is actually a much better farewell to the game than the original game ending. It's not a changed ending, just allows you to have some fun with your teammates

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
for the people who've finished the game and are irritated at the ending do check out the "indoctrination theory" there is a video on youtube, about 40 min or so, that'll blow your mind :)

once that is done, get a hold of the citadel DLC, that is actually a much better farewell to the game than the original game ending. It's not a changed ending, just allows you to have some fun with your teammates

Who cares about that?
U get Citadel because of

WREX AKA the most badass krogan that ever lived

Top Bottom