tkin

Back to school!!
So far there are no consequence of OVERLORD DLC in this game.
In one place there is a reference, but no effect as a whole I think.

thats a great explanation to the ending.even i think its right.if it is right then where is the real ending?it is just half of it which happened in shepard's mind but not in the real world.so bioware should explain this.thank you tkin and the one who made that video.
I think it will be released with a DLC(should be made free, or F.U Bioware), if
shepherd lives
then you get to finish the game and see the real ending.

Thanks Sukesh.
I am so far loving the game. My Vangaurd Shepard is simply kick ass for most opponents... other than a few hard asses.. like Banshee's.. they are simply immune to my biotic charge!! If i charge.. they just grab me and instantly kill me.. its really hurts :(.
I play as soldier, when I see banshees I just take out my black widow and boom, headshot.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Rescued couple of Ex-Cerberus scientists. Reached Level 44 in mean time. Right now, I clocked 14 hours of gameplay. I think, I will hit the level cap by the time I complete this game :D

masterkd

Padawan
finally, able to start with ME3..imported ME2 saves and started with level 30 with all the upgrades..that's good..so far, enjoying the game!!

*img256.imageshack.us/img256/8246/masseffect3201203311732.jpg
She's looking cute..isn't she!!

CloudS

Broken In
ME3 is a great game, those thinking of buying can get this, already.
Finished the game in approx 25 hrs. Interesting game all the way long.

digitaltab

In the zone
i am ending me1 and i am at level 40 now, will play me2 then will import it to me3,
guess what will be my level then???

Soumik

Padawan
@gameranand - banshee s die with a single headshot from a black widow?? :O Damn i need to buy that!!! I can ditch the assualt rifle and get the sniper along with submachinegun and heavy pistol. :)

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
@gameranand - banshee s die with a single headshot from a black widow?? :O Damn i need to buy that!!! I can ditch the assualt rifle and get the sniper along with submachinegun and heavy pistol. :)

Banshee with Single shot? OMG...It would have made the Coop Multiplayer so much easy then :D It takes 1 Cobra Missile Launcher to kill a banshee....:(

I don't exactly remember but I think you will start at level 2 or 3.

:O I imported my ME2 save file in ME3 and had my Shepard at Level 30 or something....

gameranand

Living to Play
Banshee with Single shot? OMG...It would have made the Coop Multiplayer so much easy then :D It takes 1 Cobra Missile Launcher to kill a banshee....:(

:O I imported my ME2 save file in ME3 and had my Shepard at Level 30 or something....

I was talking about ME2 not ME3. :)

Top Bottom