ratzee199

Journeyman
played for around 28 hours...I am tired...
Now I am at level 38 (I started from scratch...didn't imported any save games from ME2)...going after the Catalyst in the ASARI homeworld. How many levels are left?
Manage to romance Diana and Ashley.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
My online game life is similar to my practical.

When imported ME2 saves it showed "Has not slept with anyone"

This is the case where "face-palm" is applicable. :(

cyborg47

Technomancer
No single player dlc :\
probably coz bioware is busy working on the extended ending. Ah such a fail that was lol.

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
Why aren't they releasing the main DLC, explaining all the indoctrination stuff in detail..Can't wait any further, I want to see what Really happens when we are near the conduit :D

cyborg47

Technomancer
They were actually supposed to explain all that in the ending. But Casey Hudson interfered and changed the ending all alone. reason? to keep the fans speculating with their own version of endings.
Didn't expect Bioware to get this cheap. sheesh!!
But it seems like they would get back to the single player DLC after releasing the free extended ending.

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
Maybe it's ingenious..It is THE most important process in the series, saren and geth in ME1, Collectors in ME2...I cannot agree that Bioware would do something like this just for silly reasons...I mean the whole idea of Mass Effect is awesome, considering this to be the last game for Shepard, they needed to end it with something spectacular..and what better than leaving the players actually experience what they avoid in-game(Indoctrination :p)..

cyborg47

Technomancer
Maybe it's ingenious..It is THE most important process in the series, saren and geth in ME1, Collectors in ME2...I cannot agree that Bioware would do something like this just for silly reasons...I mean the whole idea of Mass Effect is awesome, considering this to be the last game for Shepard, they needed to end it with something spectacular..and what better than leaving the players actually experience what they avoid in-game(Indoctrination :p)..

If we were talking about the Bioware during DAO times, yeah.
But its EAnfected Bioware now. With DA2 debacle, Mass effect 3 ending, that partially on-disc DLC, Bioware seems like its going for money than making their fans happy.

And you know what, Casey Hudson and the lead writer alone changed the whole bloody ending at the end of the development. The rest of the Bioware crew(including the other writers) didn't even knew about that.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
well, i dont care if shepard died,Normandy's crew died or they got indoctrinated then died but i just want to know
that whether the galaxy is finally ridden of those pesky squid starships
meh,but for that we'll have to wait for that "Mass Effect 3 Extended Cut"

masterkd

Padawan
If we were talking about the Bioware during DAO times, yeah.
But its EAnfected Bioware now. With DA2 debacle, Mass effect 3 ending, that partially on-disc DLC, Bioware seems like its going for money than making their fans happy.

And you know what, Casey Hudson and the lead writer alone changed the whole bloody ending at the end of the development. The rest of the Bioware crew(including the other writers) didn't even knew about that.

Are you guys surprised??
Its the EAnfection syndrome..its been going on for years..EA didn't the earn the title of Worst Company for nothing!!

Read on

gameranand

Living to Play
Well TBH when I played DAO I thought Bioware would do something big in near future and as a matter of fact they did but in opposite direction. :wink:

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
^^I don't get it..Mass Effect series is in no way, a failure...Infact it is one of the best game series I have played..Fallout and The Witcher being my top priorities...
and don't rule out Bioware just yet..I won't rush and make a judgement of Bioware's abilities..I still have hope until the next big DLC is released...

cyborg47

Technomancer
Ofcourse ME is a great series, for me its like the star wars of this gen. But its Bioware's EAnfection people are talking about ;)

gameranand

Living to Play
^^I don't get it..Mass Effect series is in no way, a failure...Infact it is one of the best game series I have played..Fallout and The Witcher being my top priorities...
and don't rule out Bioware just yet..I won't rush and make a judgement of Bioware's abilities..I still have hope until the next big DLC is released...

When you make games like DAO then expectations are quite high from you, then you make ME2 and do it again and after that DA2 and their shitty DLCs and now ME3 and again $hitty DLC. What do you call that. They are simply not learning from their mistakes and think that are legendary which they certainly arn't.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
:lol:PURE SH!TE NEWS:lol:
and they just keep getting greedier and greedier by
Porting ME3 to the Wii U :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
will the Wii kiddies understand this game? :lol: at least they won't suffer from heart-break in the last 20-mins in the cliff hanger ending

Top Bottom