Not open for further replies.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Congratulations Anirudh.....:D
*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/42a.gif

mediator

Technomancer
Congrats anirudh! Ur work wud be a great inspiration for others. *www.smileyhut.com/eat_drink/cheers1.gif

din

Tribal Boy
WOW

Excellent. Hearty Congrats Infra. You deserve it.

So when are you planing to give us party ? :D

Pathik

Google Bot
Hey infra congrats dude.. To be true, I never thot that Mac4Lin wd make it so big.. Congrats dude.. Keep rocking.. I hope it ll help in ur ms univ admissions and u get a full scholarship. :)

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Gee... Thanks guys! :) Thanks for all your support and also to all those who voted on the site. BTW, I'm yet to get an official mail from them.

And isn't it something good that an MVP got the news and posted first. Don't you guys think this shows the true spirit and unity of Digit Forums? :)

Yes, new version hasn't been out for sometime as I've been really busy since the past one and a half months. But I am working on it and would soon release it. I plan to open up this project so will need the help of everyone who wish to contribute. More details later....

Gee... Thanks guys! :) Thanks for all your support and also to all those who voted on the site. BTW, I'm yet to get an official mail from them.

And isn't it something good that an MVP got the news and posted first. Don't you guys think this shows the true spirit and unity of Digit Forums? :)

Yes, new version hasn't been out for sometime as I've been really busy since the past one and a half months. But I am working on it and would soon release it. I plan to open up this project so will need the help of everyone who wish to contribute. More details later....
You posted a rather delayed reply:p
And yes, MVP is an MVP. Most Valued Professional. You too are an MVP as far as we are concerned.
Let april come and I am willing to do ANYTHING for your project. I am busy with examinations now.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

So what you plan to do with 25k:D?

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
That's a great thing to hear!! Congrats man! It is also great to see an MVP to announce the news here. Good going bro ;) Now, THAT'S being professional, not holler like the other fanboys.

din

Tribal Boy

Thats coz the person is really nice, just like you :) Hes also not a fanboy and he helps others a lot (again, just like you).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom