I am ashamed about India's customs, beliefs and traditions. Are U ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vish786

"The Gentleman"
$$Gururaj$$ said:
hey friends..

Well.. i do support child marriages. Coz it has a scientific reason behind it. It is said that girls get puberty before boys of their age. This is reason why the boy is older than girl in india. If u guys dont believe in god and stuff. why dont u marry aunties... lol another reason i support child marriages is because, if a boy and girl are married younger then since they share their child hood together they would know each others likes and dislikes.. by todays terms i.e., Iam not being shallow or racist. But i believe my religion, and i defend it. whats the use of b*ching my religion and apologizing.. u still hurted our feeling mr.ssdivisiongermany1933. a apology doesnt do anything. maybe a kick on ur te******* would do.

@faraaz: LOL at least see my joining date on this forum.

Iam pure thiest. You are in middle of nowhere. thats y u are acting like that. Iam not the wrong person... its just that.. I have suffered so much of this religion and ****.. that i cant tolerate stuff against my religion.

first of all minorities take reservations and stuff and everything, then u abuse our religion. I didnt get a seat in a good engineering college because of religion and sh*t. enough is enough. wtf do u think of us. agar ek baar poore brahmins in india come together.. then u ppl will be nowhere. Its just a matter of time. Because of this i would be writing a blog about the difficulties we are facing . and i would do my best to gather the attention of all the brahmins in the world.. and address the the issues.

agar mera jaan bhi jaaaye to bhi parva nahi... par hamara izzat nahi jaana chahiye..Brahmins rules..

i will notify about my new blog.. once its setup..

and btw forget abt FIR i can and WILL Pwn u here. HAHAHAHAH su*ker.

dude control your hatred... and stop pointing towards brahmins and that to your being to specific to it.:neutral: Reservation stuff and seats in college is also correct, and if u really want to prove yourself correct then give a different approach, wherein people would appreciate your thoughts. And if you point your ideas in this manner how you have done in this forum, then people would never ever listen to you.

MODERATOR'S CLOSE THIS THREAD...
THREAD REPORTED. ;)

techtronic said:
I watched the movie Water yesterday (Cursing myself for not viewing it before). The issue which is shown in the movie shows how ancient (even to some extent present) India should be ashamed of itself for practising something like Sati, Economic,Social and Cultural Deprivation of Widows and Child Marriage. Even practises like sacrificing a goat/cow to "so called god" doesn't show anything but belief in something which is barbaric. I certainly feel that our country would have been economically and culturally much stronger if it wasn't for these idiotic issues which changed the mindset of people.

I am proud that I have shunned myself from being called someone who belongs to a certain caste or creed as
I am an Athiest

My principle is to F**K Fate and Believe in one's self

Atleast get your facts straight.. hindus never sacrifice animals. You saying we sacrifice cow.. u are a very illiterate person brother... cow(the sacred animal) of brahmins are sacrificed by us.. are u outta ur mind or what brother.

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacrifice

here chew on that for sometime..real hindu doesnt sacrifice animals but some cultic groups.. do so. In respect to other religions brahmins are very humble people. They are always on path of non-violence...

But i like chicken so whatever..

mediator

Technomancer
Ok u r a brahmin, and then u defend child marriage? Yes, its scientifically known that girls get puberty at an early age. So? Shud she give birth as soon as she gets puberty?

U talk about science, so let me quote some science too.
First-time mothers younger than age 16 are at greater risk of maternal
and infant mortality
*www.popcouncil.net/pdfs/Early_Marriage.pdf

U talk about brahmin(ism), so let me state the 4 ashramas => Brahmcharya, Grahastha, Vanprastha, and Sanyas. Now do some research as to what "grahastha" is and when it starts!

How come being a brahmin u still talk about child marriage? Don't u know shastras inspite of being a brahmin?

Let me quote some more enlightening words!
As we all know the society is made up of four ashramas (Brahmcharya, Grahastha, Vanprastha, and Sanyas) and four varnas viz. Brahmans (intellectual class whose duty is to educate the rulers as well as the masses with the right knowledge), Kshatriyas (whose primary duty is to provide protection to the society especially the old people, the women and the children), the Vaishyas (who are responsible to provide the goods that the society needs) and finally the Shudras (for whom the natural work is labor and service to others).

No one is born a Brahman. He has to acquire the qualities. A Shudra's son can become a Brahman if he attains the Brahman's quality which is peacefulness, self-control, austerity, purity, tolerance, honesty, knowledge, wisdom and religiousness or become a Kshatriya if he shows the natural qualities of a Kshatriya which are heroism, power, determination, resourcefulness, courage in battle, generosity and leadership.

By all means Shri Abdul Kalam is a great example of Brahman and it does not matter if he is not a Hindu or if he was not born in the family of Brahmans.

Indian history if full of such examples. Namacharya Shri Haridas Thakur (16th century saint from Orissa) was a Muslim but was the greatest Brahman of his time. Millions take inspiration from his deeds and speeches even today.

*www.patnadaily.com/readerswrite/2005/jun/rajesh_anand1.html

BY ur words in the forums u don't seem to be a brahmin at all since u have an ego that u r above other sects of the society and call em crap!
Its becoz of similar people that the cast system has been given a totally different meaning that except for brahmin all r untouchables and that shudras and vaishyas are like garbage to the society!!
Have u ever wondered why there is so much reservation in southern states of India? Its becoz of this attitude of such pretending brahimns who think only they have the control of temples and r pious enough to enter them. The fact is dear that they r not brahmins but sinners who treat others like dirt!

If people shed such kind of attitude then no one will have any problem in the society. No more will be the reservation system and no more will be the creamy layer that exists and is based on cast.

People like u have given a totally diff. meaning to cast becoz of which the society has degraded immensely. If u really r a brahmin, then act like one too. Instead of being direct and bashing others, use ur intellect more often from now on to interpret HIndu scriptures 'correctly' and spread the right messeges and words. So act like a brahmin now if u get my words.

mediator said:
Ok u r a brahmin, and then u defend child marriage? Yes, its scientifically known that girls get puberty at an early age. So? Shud she give birth as soon as she gets puberty?

U talk about science, so let me quote some science too.

*www.popcouncil.net/pdfs/Early_Marriage.pdf

U talk about brahmin(ism), so let me state the 4 ashramas => Brahmcharya, Grahastha, Vanprastha, and Sanyas. Now do some research as to what "grahastha" is and when it starts!

How come being a brahmin u still talk about child marriage? Don't u know shastras inspite of being a brahmin?

Let me quote some more enlightening words!

*www.patnadaily.com/readerswrite/2005/jun/rajesh_anand1.html

BY ur words in the forums u don't seem to be a brahmin at all since u have an ego that u r above other sects of the society and call em crap!
Its becoz of similar people that the cast system has been given a totally different meaning that except for brahmin all r untouchables and that shudras and vaishyas are like garbage to the society!!
Have u ever wondered why there is so much reservation in southern states of India? Its becoz of this attitude of such pretending brahimns who think only they have the control of temples and r pious enough to enter them. The fact is dear that they r not brahmins but sinners who treat others like dirt!

If people shed such kind of attitude then no one will have any problem in the society. No more will be the reservation system and no more will be the creamy layer that exists and is based on cast.

People like u have given a totally diff. meaning to cast becoz of which the society has degraded immensely. If u really r a brahmin, then act like one too. Instead of being direct and bashing others, use ur intellect more often from now on to interpret HIndu scriptures 'correctly' and spread the right messeges and words. So act like a brahmin now if u get my words.
Hey dude..

ur right.. but these ppl take it too far.. iam giving answers which seem legitimate. well iam no brahmin per se...I dont really do all the pujas too, but its the discrimination that i am getting bcoz of that tag that i have... that i started to hate other religions. reservations in india is going on frm 60yrs and it should stop, and i know that brahmins tend not to unite and fight against the system, but this HAS to change. And as u said NO one is a brahman by birth he has to acquire that status. See that humbleness of our brahman there. Where did we discriminated the other religions.. and even if some brahmans did so...why should i pay the price of losing a seat in a good engineering college. If i have already lost a thing coz of a brahmin tag i have then i better i protect what iam called for. aint my atitude right.. u ppl talk against on one hand.. and when i take the matter too far.. u guys act like douchebags...and also some one said that i should i guts to enter this forum.. wtf is this..
My attitude is straight ON man. what would u do if u were in my place???
Why should i pay the price of what ppl have done before a millenium ago..
If somebody gets me the seat in the college i have lost.. then i would stop
bashing other religions.. Hey man iam feeling the anger.. while u all are enjoying ur reservations.. even though u dont have talent to score good marks or have at least some emotion towards us...

Yeh abdul kalam can be a brahmin as u say.. coz see we welcome all to our religion.. But personally i would not let him become one of us. coz he is muslim and he is frm backward class. :)

I can be quiet and act normal but if i do so i may lose a chance to address u nubs that there is a problem we are facing...

Last edited:

vish786

"The Gentleman"
$$Gururaj$$ said:
Hey dude..

ur right.. but these ppl take it too far.. iam giving answers which seem legitimate. well iam no brahmin per se...I dont really do all the pujas too, but its the discrimination that i am getting bcoz of that tag that i have... that i started to hate other religions. reservations in india is going on frm 60yrs and it should stop, and i know that brahmins tend not to unite and fight against the system, but this HAS to change. And as u said NO one is a brahman by birth he has to acquire that status. See that humbleness of our brahman there. Where did we discriminated the other religions.. and even if some brahmans did so...why should i pay the price of losing a seat in a good engineering college. If i have already losen a thing coz of a brahmin tag i have then i better i protect what iam called for. aint my atitude right.. u ppl talk against on one hand.. then why does it matter if i take the matter too far.. and also some one said that i should i guts to enter this forum.. wtf is this..
Why should i pay the price of what ppl have done before a millenium ago..
bashing other religions.. Hey man iam feeling the anger.. while u all are enjoying ur reservations.. even though u dont have talent to score good marks or have at least some emotion towards us...

Yeh abdul kalam can be a brahmin as u say.. coz see we welcome all to our religion.. But personally i would not let him become one of us.

I can be quiet and act normal but if i do so i may lose a chance to address u nubs that there is a problem we are facing...

since i was in general merit list... i also lost good engineering college... but i'm not scolding the religion its the government which is playing with us... then why scold the religions. :idea:

since i was in general merit list... i also lost good engineering college... but i'm not scolding the religion its the government which is playing with us... then why scold the religions.
is it.. uhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! sry for that man. u know what iam sick of this religion s*it... i came to conclusion that.. india suc*s. people really have a CHALTHA HAI attitude.. educated ppl like in this forum.. wont give a damn.. they always try to correct the right people wrong..

Why do u guys act like this.. u know in ur heart that theres discrimination going against us.. still some of u guys act like noobs...wtf is this. So since u guys are getting reservations on the basis that u guys are BACK WARD class "LOL" then i think i should also treat some of u as a backward.. its not iam who is from 4000BC its actually u guys who are lazy backward class.... lol back ward classes... think abt scheduled castes and tribes LOLLLLLLL

hahaha noobs..

and lastly to the person who started this thread with the title:

I am ashamed about India's customs, beliefs and traditions. Are U ?

fu*ck u and ur ideologies.. always remember that u cant out smart indians. Indian tradition has a very long history. If u gonna make such comments. get ur facts straight about our culture or else STFU.. so that ppl like me dont get irritated by noobs like u and bash u.. and please dont go crying to ur mom coz i pwned u.. alright..

BYE

cynosure

UbuntuUser
since i was in general merit list... i also lost good engineering college... but i'm not scolding the religion its the government which is playing with us... then why scold the religions. :idea:

^^Rightly said. This is my condition too.:D

But theres no need to cuss other people's religion and caste.
All those "religious people" are unchasted now. Even those "panditjees" from any neighbouring mandir are after money. Go to vrindavan and the priests are going to rip your genitals through your wallet. This is braminism I think:D

Even I am brahmin but who cares???!!!

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
$$Gururaj$$ said:
9) I support "sati"

10) I support "dowry".. hell i would take one.

11) People other than brahmins shouldn't enter temple premises.

ROLF...congrats!! joke of the month

$$Gururaj$$ said:
Well.. i do support child marriages. Coz it has a scientific reason behind it. It is said that girls get puberty before boys of their age. This is reason why the boy is older than girl in india
Again..dude if u go everything by nature u wont belive wt u can do...some are insane as hell(but allowed by nature), i will get banned here if i talk abt that.
Humans differ frm other animals becoz of culture,culture can bypass natural laws(for good)...thats wt make us humans.

cynosure

UbuntuUser
$$Gururaj$$ said:
is it.. uhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! sry for that man. u know what iam sick of this religion s*it... i came to conclusion that.. india suc*s. people really have a CHALTHA HAI attitude.. educated ppl like in this forum.. wont give a damn.. they always try to correct the right people wrong..

Why do u guys act like this.. u know in ur heart that theres discrimination going against us.. still some of u guys act like noobs...wtf is this. So since u guys are getting reservations on the basis that u guys are BACK WARD class "LOL" then i think i should also treat some of u as a backward.. its not iam who is from 4000BC its actually u guys who are lazy backward class.... lol back ward classes... think abt scheduled castes and tribes LOLLLLLLL

hahaha noobs..

fu*ck u and ur ideologies.. always remember that u cant out smart indians. Indian tradition has a very long history. If u gonna make such comments. get ur facts straight about our culture or else STFU.. so that ppl like me dont get irritated by noobs like u and bash u.. and please dont go crying to ur mom coz i pwned u.. alright..

BYE

4 posts and this guy has done nothing except than flaming others.

You know what bro! I dont know what you do but if youre free then you should go and join Bajrang Dal or VHP. These are the only places where orthodox people like you can get a "thumb up"

And yeah!! Nobody here is a 5 year old kid who will go to his/her mother. We can handle you and we will. So there's no need to cuss around.
Now you STFU coz most of the people( who are not members of VHP) are not intrested in your sh1tty talks and that includes me.

faraaz

Evil Genius
$$Gururaj$$ said:
@faraaz: LOL at least see my joining date on this forum.

Uh...took you a year to figure out how to post? Guess I was right then...

$$Gururaj$$ said:
hey friends..

Well.. i do support child marriages. Coz it has a scientific reason behind it.

You are a dumbass. There is a scientific reason behind it. You don't have common sense and you lack an ability to make informed decisions. Ta-da!

$$Gururaj$$ said:
Iam not being shallow or racist. But i believe my religion, and i defend it. whats the use of b*ching my religion and apologizing.. u still hurted our feeling mr.ssdivisiongermany1933. a apology doesnt do anything. maybe a kick on ur te******* would do.

I am not being vindicative. But you are a shallow racist. How does that sound? Because that's what your post was...

$$Gururaj$$ said:
I have suffered so much of this religion and ****.. that i cant tolerate stuff against my religion.

You call that suffering? You can't tolerate stuff against your religion. Well, boo hoo...I'd like to see how you would handle being told that you are a menace to society and that your entire community should be kicked out of India to Pakistan or wherever, just because some dumbass decides to go blow up some buildings in the US. :rolleyes:

$$Gururaj$$ said:
I didnt get a seat in a good engineering college because of religion and sh*t. enough is enough.

I disagree. I think you didn't get in because you are:
1) Stupid and bad at academics
2) Transparent (lucky for the Uni eh?)

$$Gururaj$$ said:
wtf do u think of us.

I think Brahmins in India are wonderful people. They are a peace loving community with a strong sense of culture and ethics. They are also amongst the most tolerant of other communities. They have a long history behind them and treat all people with equal respect and dignity.

Having said that, I think YOU in particular, are an insult to the name of Brahmin, and you'd make a better member of Taliban before you can call yourself a Brahmin.

$$Gururaj$$ said:
and btw forget abt FIR i can and WILL Pwn u here. HAHAHAHAH su*ker.

Too late...you've been pwned already...

vish786

"The Gentleman"
cynosure said:
^^Nice one. ;)
This guy needs something solid.
the solid part is yet to come this is just the beginning :rolleyes:

i gues this thread "should not" have been started at the first... dont u guys think that :) ??

already PM mods to close the thread. Hope they do it early

Last edited:

mediator

Technomancer
@Gururaj : I'm glad u took my reply in good spirits! :)

Where did we discriminated the other religions.. and even if some brahmans did so...why should i pay the price of losing a seat in a good engineering college.
Its not about discriminating other religions. Its about discriminating the people 'irrespective' of the religion. If Brahmins had acted nobly in south then we wudn't have got this reservation crap in the first place.

Just see how britishers treated India. But they did one mistake, they mistakenly taught us English and now we r going to there lands and replacing the jobs of local people there. Lesson : Every action has a reaction. Law of physics, holding true in such cases too.
Why r muslims angry over the worlds general perception towards them? Just becoz of the action of extremists?
Don't u think those brahmins who call others a crap and forbid the entry, of economically backwards people, in temples are equivalent to those muslims extremist?

Ever wondered y the deprived,economically backwards people are taken advantage of and converted to other religion in lieu of food and shelter? Is it becoz they feel neglected by their own community and priests?

U think u r the only one who lost a seat in engg college? Well I tell u India has so many reservation. Poor now may get thru reservation, there is minority reservation so even a muslim/christian etc can get a seat. Rich get thru their financial power. What about middle class families?

If i have already losen a thing coz of a brahmin tag i have then i better i protect what iam called for. aint my atitude right.. u ppl talk against on one hand.. then why does it matter if i take the matter too far.. and also some one said that i should i guts to enter this forum.. wtf is this..
No ur attitude aint right. Just coz the world thinks Muslims cause terror, shud all the Muslims really start acting like that? I have muslims friends who r some nerds and some shy. Its not appropriate to hate somebody just becoz of the actions of a few extremists and mentally retard elemets who want to divide the society!

If u have lost a thing, then u shud ask brahmins in ur locality to really act like brahmins. Why hate others for their misdeeds? U r against reservation and so am I.

I'm from north and what we did to stop reservation shud be done by people from south too. I really felt annoyed when a Brahmin woman from south next to my home treated a maid like **** and didn't wanted even to see her face. It seems such kind of Brahmins treat only wealthy people as pious and respectable enough to have a conversation with.

I dunno, coz I'm not in ur place but I wudn't lose my humanity and ability to distinguish the rights from wrongs!!

Why should i pay the price of what ppl have done before a millenium ago.
Why shud "we" pay the price becoz of the stupid acts of Nehru and Jinnah? Shud we lose our minds becoz of that now?

Do u really think people with high esteem even from financially poor backgrounds like to get seat thru reservation? Many of em don't even like the tag of reservation associated with them!!

Yeh abdul kalam can be a brahmin as u say.. coz see we welcome all to our religion.. But personally i would not let him become one of us.

No he is not a brahmin becoz of our welcome party, but becoz of the very fundamental definition of Brahmin as stated in Shastras!! As u see Vedas is not restricted, it can be practised by people of all religions. Similarly the definition of Brahmin isn't restricted!!

@all : Please stop flaming the guy. Law of physics of action-reaction need not be held true in such case!!

Last edited:

vish786

"The Gentleman"
mediator said:
U think u r the only one who lost a seat in engg college? Well I tell u India has so many reservation. Poor now may get thru reservation, there is minority reservation so even a muslim/christian etc can get a seat. Rich get thru their financial power. What about middle class families?
well... we middle class people are one who are suffering from all sides :(

I'm from north and what we did to stop reservation shud be done by people from south too
dont you have reservation quotas like in south india:shock::shock:..... ???? strange... two different parts of same country following different rules.... and what did u do to get rid of this reservation quota problem dude ??

Last edited:

cynosure

UbuntuUser
vish786 said:
dont you have reservation quotas like in south india:shock::shock:..... ???? strange... two different parts of same country following different rules.... and what did u do to get rid of this reservation quota problem dude ??

We did nothing:D:D They have not yet implemented here. Thank god for that:D

mediator

Technomancer
vish786 said:
dont you have reservation quotas like in south india..... ???? strange... two different parts of same country following different rules.... and what did u do to get rid of this reservation quota problem dude ??
Haven't u heard of the chain of events and consequences that occured becoz of 'honorable' Arjun Singh's and his grp of minister's personal thinking and actions? The 27% quota was stayed becoz the readings were based on 1931's statistics that included Pakistan and Bangladesh too. An enquiry was setup to find out who really r OBCs and I guess the governments will change 5 times before that, before the real statistics r found out.
While the congress was silent, Arjun Singh's face was really blooming with all the colors of VIBGYOR!! :razz:

Can't describe what we students in north did. Its a long story. Google for that and have mercy on me! ;)

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
vedic scripture

don't allow , child marriages ,sati , caste system ,all are social taboo

the vedic scripture says vasudev's kutumbkam(the whole world is a family)

the gururaj is misinformed , he don't know about anything vedic teachings
so ignore ..

Removing all these social taboo's will convert hinduism to sanatan dharma

praka123

left this forum longback
In South,Life of FW community is horrible:( the Namboodiri Brahmins of Kerala are financially backward after the communist loot of their lands and property in early 1950's.even many Nairs,Syrian Christians too. Now where is reservation and support for them?what da Gov is doing is i cant understand.even CPM/CPI is promoting caste system for their vote bank politricks, i feel.
In Tamilnadu the reservation level is 60% if am right :shock: How will any so called "FW" class live there?
First of all reservation must be eliminated or be based on financial poverty level.but tribes and very low classes do reserve some other way to get themself educated and financially stable.Arjun Singh is a fscking dump psycho:mad:.

mediator

Technomancer
ssdivision said:
vedic scripture

don't allow , child marriages ,sati , caste system ,all are social taboo

the vedic scripture says vasudev's kutumbkam(the whole world is a family)
:shock: What happened to u man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom