I am ashamed about India's customs, beliefs and traditions. Are U ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think the OP of this thread should be hanged in front of public and tat should be broad casted live on TV.

"I am ashamed about India's customs, beliefs and traditions. Are U ?" - get a life loser.

faraaz

Evil Genius
I, on the other hand, happen to believe in this little thing called free speech. Like hanging so much means go do it yourself mate...we'll have one less thing to give us a headache on these forums.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
$$Gururaj$$ said:
I still think the OP of this thread should be hanged in front of public and tat should be broad casted live on TV.

"I am ashamed about India's customs, beliefs and traditions. Are U ?" - get a life loser.
why dont u get a life, he has the right to say whatever he wants

why dont u get a life, he has the right to say whatever he wants

I too have the right to say anything.. he *****es abt my religion, i do the same, even more.

But i want to add ONLY ONE LAST word to this thread and let it die.

" You have the right to express urself, i agree. But express in such a way that it doesnt hurt other people's feelings."

faraaz

Evil Genius
Gururaj bhai, your feelings get hurt even when people tell you why Linux is not bad, and you get worked up over that. How do you expect people to meaningfully discuss religion without hurting your feelings then? Just stop trolling man...

shantanu

Technomancer
where is the thread going.. stay on topic and gururaj : just dont abuse ! next time comes ban !for all those flaming !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom