I am ashamed about India's customs, beliefs and traditions. Are U ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

qams

Terminator 202
amol48 said:
That's what i am saying.. when u can eat plants then what's the problem in eating animals. After all it is nature's cycle.. Consider this:
Eagle =>Snake=>Rat ... So now would you say that these animals should not eat each other??!! This is by nature to keep a balance. Also some animals go for only veggie..This is all to keep 'Balane'. Similarly man is also an animal... (i hope u agree this at least) so what if some eat veggies and some eat non-veggies ?!!

Agree!

mak1012

Journeyman
rahul.ims said:
east or west hinduism is d best...all around the globe.......

noooooooooo every ones religion is best for them u cant say Hinduism is best all all around the globe.

rahul.ims

Right off the assembly line
ha ha ha don't get ngry man....frankly speaking from the deepest of my heart i feel that cristianity is a gud religion as those ppl don't show off on the name of religion but i still admire hinduism, every thing has some or the other flaws but inspite of all the flaws hinduism is really superb....

rahul.ims

spironox said:
ANY ONE WITH HUMANITY AS religion !!! ?? well what to do with religion atleast be concern!

people talk about humanity as a religion but look into urself once then tell me whether there is any such religion existing in the present conditions...:?
i don't want to ignite the fire of religion here otherwise everyone knows that wt the hell is going around in our country:mad:

spironox

Booting Nicotine!!
rahul.ims said:
people talk about humanity as a religion but look into urself once then tell me whether there is any such religion existing in the present conditions...:?
i don't want to ignite the fire of religion here otherwise everyone knows that wt the hell is going around in our country:mad:
hmm intersting question ..

(my idiotic logic says)

now religion has lost its almost many layers there are still some layers very safely kept with some few people ..

people blame their own mistakes on religion to get support to gain self ego boost and social support

have u ever laid hands on any religious books ? if so kindly see they don't propagate violence until and unless its from demons (supernatural,humans unless provoked ), the problem comes now that people consider fear itself as daemons. Also they take the fear and bend it to a force useful to publically criticizing other religion or dis-mental the whole system !

i think before we point fingers lets just see what we are .. what we truly mean from our own inside

initially religion was created just as a colony of like minded people undergoing certain rituals to attain the ultimate goal to walk along the circle of life and death ....but now its all a mode of expressing power and economy .. and yeah domination and the number game is slowly but stedly creeped in !!

Last edited:

rahul.ims

spironox said:
hmm intersting question ..

(my idiotic logic says)

now religion has lost its almost many layers there are still some layers very safely kept with some few people ..

people blame their own mistakes on religion to get support to gain self ego boost and social support

have u ever laid hands on any religious books ? if so kindly see they don't propagate violence until and unless its from demons (supernatural,humans unless provoked ), the problem comes now that people consider fear itself as daemons. Also they take the fear and bend it to a force useful to publically criticizing other religion or dis-mental the whole system !

i think before we point fingers lets just see what we are .. what we truly mean from our own inside

initially religion was created just as a colony of like minded people undergoing certain rituals to attain the ultimate goal to walk along the circle of life and death ....but now its all a mode of expressing power and economy .. and yeah domination and the number game is slowly but stedly creeped in !!

brother its not about keeping ur hands on any religious book...but the thing is that if anyones' personal feelings are hurt then its quite obvious for ome to respond cruelly....so theres nothing wrong in that.....i have heard ppl throwing cow flesh on hindu prosessions, tell me is it worth....if such kindda things keep happening then whose gonna keep mum....same lies true 4 other religions...:cool: ......but one thing that still holds true is .... hand for hand and a sword for a brick....;-) .......

Drizzling Blur

Devoted Metalhead \\m//
No im not.

Though id say, the negative ones and the positive one's cancel each other, for example - sacrifices and Touching the feet of my Parents.

You don't need to be proud or sad about something that you don't do.

However, wherever you find wong, try to stop it and correct it. That's the ony way you can become pround of your country!! Else, you will be a part of the unfortunate practices.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
theres one thind bad about hinduism, too much bullsh!t
too much superstition, i mean they have a superstition that u can cut fingernails in evening, i mean my mom doesent let me cut me fingernails when i come back from school i mean what the f man
and god helps them who help themselves, well if we help ourselves so obviously well do good and people just say that its god and not us
and besides in the bible it says that god helps those who CANNOT help themselves...... this is crap dudes

rahul.ims

entrana said:
too much superstition, i mean they have a superstition that u can cut fingernails in evening, i mean my mom doesent let me cut me fingernails when i come back from school i mean what the f man
and god helps them who help themselves, well if we help ourselves so obviously well do good and people just say that its god and not us
and besides in the bible it says that god helps those who CANNOT help themselves...... this is crap dudes

hey ....so what do you want ?? u wanna sit quitely and wait for god to come and help..then go ahead....no one would ever come to help u out....

mediator

Technomancer
entrana said:
That 'bullsh1t' isn't in Hinduism, but in people's mind!

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
dude im quoting from the bible
and they say god will help u if u help urself because if u help yourself of course u will do good and people say its god
and if u dont help yourself of course u wont do goood and people will say that good didnt help and and crap like that

^^ Why are you digging up old threads to which people stopped answering? Anyways, please don't make this thread into a religious one! :cool:

rahul.ims

Help~Is~Here said:
^^ Why are you digging up old threads to which people stopped answering? Anyways, please don't make this thread into a religious one! :cool:

eggjactly:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom