How many of YOU guys can COOK?

Can you cook?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I could cook to some extent but not now.I had my mom force me into making Chappati's & Egg Omlette.I had a good practice but now lost all touch from it.I have to learn though as my dad is an expert cook & need a lot of time & patience to take tips from him.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Cooking is my third favorite thing or you can say hobby after Gaming and reading books.
Can make all the usual stuff and like to try new dishes in vacations. :p

Tea,Coffee,Chapatis,chilly Paneer,shakes,pasta are all i can manage to cook.I prefer eating though because I am awful at cooking.:D
But i cook good Paneer:D

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Hmm lets see:
Chai i know but i do not drink.
Can boil eggs,
Can boil rice,
Can boil potatoes.
Can make aloo tikkis, (frying)

Does maggi count?

Challi bhoon sakata hoon. (roast)
My cooking primarily revolves around boiling but I can fry 1 thing and roast 1 thing too.

MUMMY! PIZZA HUT KA PHONE NUMBER KAHAN RAKHA HAI?

INS-ANI

In the zone
being a clg students, sometime all-nite studies brings up the cook in my soul...
so by hit and trial,commonsense, desperation we tend to make something to eat....so in next few tear, i am gonna be better!

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Heh .. Me started cooking some time back after getting fed up of all the hotels around. Started good , even posted my adventure's picture to my Flickr account .. But cooking takes hell lotta time and thats a luxury for me .. So these days all cooking utensils are biting dust .. I usually make breakfast for me daily though ..

Btw .. Its not cooking thats cumbersome .. Its dishwashing afterwards .. :|

din

Tribal Boy
Coffe, tea, boiled rice and curry (called kanji and curry in malayalam), salads and yes, egg omlet too. (I am pure veg, but eat egg rarely)

But I do these only when there is no other option :D

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Just Maggi.. :(

I prepared tea once... dunno how was it..my dad's staff people drank it and they didn't complain :D

din

Tribal Boy
@Quiz_Master

Did they ever came back to your house ?

After you went back to your room, your Dad announced - Now, this is a lesson for all those who are lazy at work. I am sure you do not want this any more right ? If you do not want this again, work properly in office ;)

LOL, was just kidding :D

praka123

left this forum longback
@din: do you know how to prepare Holige?(esp konkanastha ppl knows that in Mangalapuram and all ) :D .I need to come to your den then!

edit:
recipe here:
*www.aayisrecipes.com/2006/04/29/pooran-poliholigeobbattu/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom