Hi, I'm Pratik

Status
Not open for further replies.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Re: Pratik

Hello,
I r Filled-Void I steal Sheep and teleport them back to Planet Zarthos to conduct experiments on them. Welcome to Thinkdigit ! Now gimme your sheep!

ray|raven

Think Zen.

^ Dont believe him , he's actually Santa Claus in disguise.
He tried to scare people with the alien crap. :p

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer

Hello,
I r Filled-Void I steal Sheep and teleport them back to Planet Zarthos to conduct experiments on them. Welcome to Thinkdigit ! Now gimme your sheep!
ZOMG :shock: . So it was you who took it?! :x Do you have any idea how much I searched for it?

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot

Welcome Pratik, I'm no MOD or Admin here but tell you one thing, Tone down the Boldness. Make as much queries as you want and we, the guys we help you, just be careful about :

1. Where you make thread, like this one was supposed to be in Chit-Chat not Open Source, in open Source its all about Linux,Unix etc.
  2. Before making a new thread always check if there's an identical thread running or not?
  3. Keep Adjectives to a minimum, you know what I mean.
  4. No Piracy related Threads or Question.
  5. Also if possible then try to Google your problem first then knock the heavenly gates of the forum if no success is achieved there.
Ciao :cool:

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!

He tried to scare people with the alien crap.
LIES!!!!
ZOMG . So it was you who took it?! Do you have any idea how much I searched for it?
Nope, d1g1t got to your sheep first.

Welcome Pratik, I'm no MOD or Admin here but tell you one thing, Tone down the Boldness. Make as much queries as you want and we, the guys we help you, just be careful about :

1. Where you make thread, like this one was supposed to be in Chit-Chat not Open Source, in open Source its all about Linux,Unix etc.
2. Before making a new thread always check if there's an identical thread running or not?
5. Also if possible then try to Google your problem first then knock the heavenly gates of the forum if no success is achieved there.

Ciao
Why so Serious..... ?

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer

Ciao :cool:
Arey Why So Serious? That thread starter is just one of my sheep. They can be smart you know.

ilugd

Beware of the innocent

mailraj_9999 don't give him your sheep. however if you have any dogs, give them to me.

Filledvoid: what license is your sheep stealing algorithm distributed under? There, i just made this thread legally open source. :)

mehulved

18 Till I Die............

Filledvoid: what license is your sheep stealing algorithm distributed under? There, i just made this thread legally open source. :)
No, to do that, give us your breeding algo. under Open Source license.

ilugd

Beware of the innocent

it is a private member function of the object Mother_nature. i really don't know the implementation details. I just use it. :)

Hello,
Oh, so thats where all those space time disturbances occured... I was wondering why the sky suddenly turned pinkish red this year on 30/2/2008 when the day was not even supposed to exist. I guess you forgot to seal the radiation room where you fulfill your zoophilic fantacies in the presence of zeta radiation from fialdevoidonium-99999999 atoms.
He tried to scare people with the alien crap. :p
But little do most people know that santa claus is a zoophile, who is especially attracted to sheep. Keep your sheep safe. After finishing with them, he devours them whole. Beware of Filled-Void! :!:

goobimama

 Macboy

Anyone mentioned sheep here? The OP sounds like a spammer to me. Let's see what happens. And yeah, cut the bold.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!

Oh, so thats where all those space time disturbances occured... I was wondering why the sky suddenly turned pinkish red this year on 30/2/2008 when the day was not even supposed to exist. I guess you forgot to seal the radiation room where you fulfill your zoophilic fantacies in the presence of zeta radiation from fialdevoidonium-99999999 atoms.
You should hear my stories and adventures in IRC ! Even ask RayRaven if you don't believe me :> .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom