Hi, I'm Pratik

Status
Not open for further replies.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Not anymore. You are getting abducted tonight. Filled-Void is outside your house as I type this.
According to cost benefit analysis abducting Amitava is not worth it . Cause theres hardly anything I could learn from him..... Maybe I could use his bones as firewood perhaps.....

goobimama

 Macboy
This has got to be one of the whackiest threads on the forum!

@krazzy: He's only interested in stealing sheep. Must like to cuddle with them along with his Linux desktop.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
FilledVoid, you've got visitors..........

*farm3.static.flickr.com/2103/2302103600_14edca51d9.jpg

:D

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
So FilledVoid was the cause of all those forced entry attempts recorded by the force field around my farm, eh? $%##@*!! Now I know whom to target when my new portable hyper-nuke is ready for testing.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
So FilledVoid was the cause of all those forced entry attempts recorded by the force field around my farm, eh? $%##@*!! Now I know whom to target when my new portable hyper-nuke is ready for testing
Oh thats swell now I get blamed for every single sheep missing on the planet. Id search Goobis house also hes sort of redirecting more attention on me. He looks like a Lolephant Sheepnapper!!!

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Oh thats swell now I get blamed for every single sheep missing on the planet. Id search Goobis house also hes sort of redirecting more attention on me. He looks like a Lolephant Sheepnapper!!!

A conspiracy against you?? Who would have thought!!! :D

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
I just gave my Border Collie a 100mg shot of Testosterone and he is looking forward to the hump the **** out of the leg of any Sheep Stealer. ;)
BTW I do have few Cows and buffaloes too :D(Dad's Farmer)

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Welcome to the Thinkdigit forum.. please feel free to take your sides (Win, Lin, Mac) or you can also join the Non-Fanboy-Movement :D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
got some frens in here for sheeps:D
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/4-6.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom