Not open for further replies.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Welcome to the land of wars...
Welcome to the land of love...
Welcome to the land of flaming...

Welcome to THINKDIGIT FORUM

Re: Pratik

Well don't even think about coming near MY sheep!! I'm perched on the roof with my SR-8. Headshot!! :D
You fool, FilledVoid (or rather, santa claus) is an excellent Gun Man. I have seen him in action. Beware. ;)

I recommend using a DungBomb. Thats one thing he can't tolerate. :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Re: Pratik

You fool, FilledVoid (or rather, santa claus) is an excellent Gun Man. I have seen him in action. Beware. ;)

I recommend using a DungBomb. Thats one thing he can't tolerate. :D

Hah!! When it comes to me & my sheep, no Gun Man or Pistol Woman can beat me!! Don't worry my dear sheepies, no harm shall come to you! :D

But I'll take your advice & keep a few DungBombs, just in case!! ;)

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
YOU are all fools!
Filled-Void is a patient guy,he doesn't believe in all out- rush attack,he will wait for hours before ambushing you.

All your sheep belong to lolephant!

xbonez

NP : Crysis
welcome to TDF ... remember google is your friend .. so google everything and never come back to this forum

YOU are all fools!
Filled-Void is a patient guy,he doesn't believe in all out- rush attack,he will wait for hours before ambushing you.
Which is why those sheep are in even more danger than they already are

Anyway, since he is a zoophile with extreme affinity for sheep, I doubt he would have that much patience.

PS: google for zoophile :p

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
One more of my sheep has gone missing. Filled-Void, are you sure you went straight to the dentist?

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
It's been a long time since FilledVoid was seen here....
I'll go and check if he fell into the ditch I had dug up around my flock of sheep :D

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
All Right Everyone! Enough with the sheep jokes! The poor guy said Hi to all of you and you tried to steal his sheep and all? Shame on you guys. The poor guy must have got so scared of the internet, he must have ripped off his internet wires and formatted his hard drives before burying his computer for good measures. Such behaviour will not be tolerated again. I have spoken.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
All your sheep belong to lolephant!
Lolephant rulez!!!!

It's been a long time since FilledVoid was seen here....
I'll go and check if he fell into the ditch I had dug up around my flock of sheep
Lol silly Klaw you don't have any sheep those are goats....

denied lolz
They are already with me. We shall be conducting experiments soon.
So Much Sheep talk, I wonder where's Ctrl_Alt_Del

Does Ctrl_Alt_Del have sheep ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom