Hi, I'm Pratik

Status
Not open for further replies.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Wait a minute. I thought I had the sheep. If you also have the sheep, who's sheep did I take? I'm confused. Am I a sheep?

Hah. Now you are learning young padawan. "There is no sheep...... "

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Charan is the sheep :D
*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/timmy-teddy.jpg

someone save the pedobear from little timmy:shock:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
WOW! What a heart warming welcome.:D

Pratik this is just a bot check.If you can read all the above posts kindly reply back.Else you can enjoy the biggest bot welcome ever.;)

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
This is one of the stupidest threads I have seen. Evolution seems to be a bit freakish here. :-D

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
It seemed to be a sort of monster, or symbol representing a monster, of a form which only a diseased fancy could conceive. If I say that my somewhat extravagant imagination yielded simultaneous pictures of an octopus, a dragon, and a human caricature, I shall not be unfaithful to the spirit of the thing. A pulpy, tentacled head surmounted a grotesque and scaly body with rudimentary wings; but it was the general outline of the whole which made it most shockingly frightful.

All your sheep belongs to Zarthos. Beware or I shall summon the Cthulu. (By the way Cthulu is nicknamed Krazzy also)

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
It seemed to be a sort of monster, or symbol representing a monster, of a form which only a diseased fancy could conceive. If I say that my somewhat extravagant imagination yielded simultaneous pictures of an octopus, a dragon, and a human caricature, I shall not be unfaithful to the spirit of the thing. A pulpy, tentacled head surmounted a grotesque and scaly body with rudimentary wings; but it was the general outline of the whole which made it most shockingly frightful.

All your sheep belongs to Zarthos. Beware or I shall summon the Cthulu. (By the way Cthulu is nicknamed Krazzy also)

Thodi si jo pi li hai, chori to nahi.........
Oops!! Chori bhi ki hai!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom