[HELP] confused with budget from 17k to 27k

randomuser111

Technomancer
Re: [HELP] confused with budget form 17k to 27k

Hehe I dunno why his dad said no to One X at 34k but I do know why his dad said yes to IP4s @39k :p
Cuz its Apple !!!

@aroraanant

39k is good deal yes but since Iphone5 is launching by september he would be better off waiting as then prices of Iphone 4s would go down and resale value would also be much less.

OP
ritvij

ritvij

rated R

^^ yeah coz it's apple. :p
My dad has also used my 3GS and is impressed by its simplicity yet perfectionist approach. I am comfortable with apples closed system policy... Shall I use my 3GS for the next 4 months?iphone 5, if rumours have it will be priced nearly 55k..:p

randomuser111

Technomancer

Well in that case go for the IP4s :) You can upgrade next year or maybe get IP6 :p

red dragon

Master troll
4s is a fantastic phone.
I had a gs2 for a year,bought a gs3 a week back...got disgusted with it in 3/4 days..gave it to wife..bought a 4s and loving it(I use a Mac@work,and the whole work flow is finally optimized)

OP
ritvij

ritvij

rated R

^^+1. But the question. Shall I buy it now? Or wait for a few months..:(

randomuser111

Technomancer

Well wait if you can, otherwise get it now :p

It's upto you really. But yes the prices would come down only when the IP5 launches.

red dragon

Master troll
I bought the 4s for 32k,FU in a sealed box but without Indian warranty.
I am sure you can find one even cheaper here,if you do not care about the official warranty.
BTW Why care about official warranty?
You yourself can sort out SW issues.
Non mechanical hardware failure is pretty rare.

coolest111

Journeyman

@ above
Can u help me get one iphone4s@ 32k FU

guyz forget iphone 5 in india this yr....every iphone in india is launched after almost 8-10 minimum after US launch

red dragon

Master troll
Where are you located?
If in kolkata,I can pm you a number,this guy is selling new FU 4s for 35k,bargain hard,you may get within 34k.But he wont probably ship it.
Look into ebay.in also.

randomuser111

Technomancer

How about this listing ?

Unlocked Iphone 4s 16gb for 32999

Brand New iphone 4s Gevey Unlocked!!!! | eBay

aroraanant

Explorer

Yes I would also suggest you to try to ebay.
Hey but red dragon you bought it at a very less price, I know my friend bought one from Dubai for 33k that too after a lot of bargaining as they bought around 5-6 phones.

red dragon

Master troll
Yes,I found a very good dealer in my city.
4 of my friends ended up buying from this guy.
I think I read somewhere(probably @TE)FU 4s is available @ Palika Bazar(Delhi)for 31k.

aroraanant

Explorer

^^^^^
But its not safe to buy from there.
As you can trust the sellers there.
I say just stay away from there.

coolest111

Journeyman

31k is a lot for palika bazar

@red dragon
Can u link me 2 ur seller i'll pay 32k+shippin charges

@randomuser111
Thatz not FU....i can get locked ones arnd 20k

OP
ritvij

ritvij

rated R

Guys don't forget me.... Get me a deal too I don't give a damn about warranty. I know hw issues are rare.

red dragon

Master troll
@coolest,
I will ask the guy and let you know if he is ready to ship.Actually he was selling iphones @ ebay couple of months back,but probably had some dispute with either the ebay management stuff or blue dart and has stopped selling online.
I still can see some very nice deals on 4s in ebay.in.
One seller is selling for 34.5k,get hold of some coupon,it will bring down even more or talk to the seller over phone and try to strike a deal outside ebay so that he does not have to pay ebay fees.

@ritvij,
Where are you located?

coolest111

Journeyman
i'm keepin a track online since couple of months for iphone....i tried to deal wid sellers located in Delhi NCR to get a deal offline but nothing below 35k...

i know that frm 32k to 35k isn't much but wen i'll get iphone i need to buy cover+screen gaurd+normal charger =arnd 2-2.5k
That already makin 32k iphone to arnd 35k

Top Bottom