Hardware price list/spec sheet

Cilus

laborare est orare
3225-4gb
1475-2 gb

got it from vedant computers...u can check it out..

Thanks a lot NITIN. But somebody posted in one of the forums that the price for the 2 GB one is 1.2K. Also in deltapage price for 4 GB module is listed at 2.75K.
Actually going for 1 4GB or 2 GB module. So Checking if any online stores have price lesser than that.

NITIN BHUWANIA

Broken In
Thanks a lot NITIN. But somebody posted in one of the forums that the price for the 2 GB one is 1.2K. Also in deltapage price for 4 GB module is listed at 2.75K.
Actually going for 1 4GB or 2 GB module. So Checking if any online stores have price lesser than that.

anytime brother...:p:-D:))

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^They are mentioned. Its in the last tab of the spreadsheet.

yep, I know they are mentioned. What I meant to say is - we should only mention collaborators as the updater and that would keep things simple.

Dude dont get so restless...There's nothing like that if your name appears on the list you get a special gift or anything like that..This forum is just meant for helping others and not to get publicity..
You know you are acting like a child crying over a silly thing..chill dude..
I dont have a craze to get my name published everywhere..:razz:

I can just request the moderators to replace my name with his coz he is here just for publicity(which can be understood by his earlier replies) and behaving in manner similar to a child..lol. :smile:

:p - You clearly understood it :p

@Mukherjee, dude, I updated the details. The reason you don't see your name is because all the prices you submitted were up to date with the list prices(thanks topgear).I checked in your update the next day & by that time topgear had already updated the prcies. But what Nitin submitted was a cheaper/newer (on primeagb) price. Hence he's mentioned.
There's really no reason to get mad :D . I sincerely thank you for showing effort in trying to help towards this project & I'm sure everyone feels obliged. I hope this clears things up. Cheers.

Thanks for explaining and also sorcy has explained to him nicely.

BTW, here's the change log of the day :

Updated :

AMD Phenom™ II X2 550 BE
AMD Phenom II 965 BE
AMD Phenom II 955 BE
AMD Athlon II X3 440
AMD Phenom II X6 1055T
AMD Phenom II X6 1075T
AMD Phenom II X6 1090T
Intel Core i7 980X Six Core

Removed : EOL CPUs 940/920/925/910

Added : Samsung LED minitor and non Led monitor prices

Updated : Asus P6t / P6tws pro / P6X58D Premium / P7P55D-E / Gigabyte GA X58A UD7

Added : GIGABYTE H57M USB3 price - the only H57 mobo on the list.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
@ topgear why not phenom x6 1100t is it not available here ,or have you already updated it.

few core i7 in the list are phased out models why not remove them as well

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ I've heard that the price of AMD Phenom II X6 1100T BE is between ~13-14k though I don't have confirmed source. Will update it after confirmation.

It will be great if you can list the phased out core i7 models. ( I think i3 530/i5750/i7 860S/ i7 920/ i7 940/ i5 965/ i7 970 can be removed ).

Sometime we have to keep some phased out cpu models in the price list as those are still available in the market widely and the updated cpu model price is higher than the phased out model but the additional speed can be always achieved by OCing.

abhidev

Human Spambot
Some price update....

Monitors

Viewsonic
19” VX1937WMA - Rs. 6,999/-
19” VX1937WM - Rs. 6,999/-
20” VA2038wm - Rs. 7,999/-
22” VX2250wm - Rs. 10,999/-
24” VX2450wm - Rs. 14,500/-
24” VX2439wm - Rs. 14,300/-

BenQ
24”G2420HD - Rs. 11,200
19” G922HDAL - Rs. 6,100
24” V2420H - Rs. 17,200
19” G702 - Rs. 6,100

Dell
19”E1910 - Rs. 6,000
24” S2409W - Rs. 12.500

Samsung
19” B1930 - Rs 6,000
20” B2030N - Rs. 6, 350
23” P2370 - Rs. 14,000

Gaming Mice

Cooler Master
CM Storm Sentinel Rs. 4,100
CM Inferno Rs. 3, 250

Razer
Abyssus Rs. 1,200
Deathadder Rs. 2000
Naga(MMO mouse) Rs. 4,100

Microsoft
SideWinder X5 Rs. 2,700
Habu Rs. 2,700

PSU

Corsair
VX450W Rs. 3,500
VX550W Rs. 4,700
TX750W Rs. 6,850
TX850W Rs. 9,400

Cooler Master
CM350 Plus Rs. 1,550
CM500W Extreme Power Rs. 2,800
GX 650W Rs. 5,100

Tagan
TG600W Rs. 4,100

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sapphire ATI Radeon HD5670 1Gb DDR5 PCI-E Graphic Card Rs. 5.25k

Huawei E122 3G 7.2Mb WiFi USB-Stick Modem Dongle @ Rs 2.25K

SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 6850 1GB-@ 11.2K

MSI R6850 ATI 1 GB @ 11.7K - Has the best cooling IMO and when OCed can reach the performance of Stock HD6870 ( bench results acc to guru3d review )

SanDisk Cruzer Blade 16 GB USB Flash Pendriv @ 1.1k

Asus USB-N10 Wireless USB Adapter @ 0.75k

Now Some Really High End Headphones from Grado ( I think the brand name is enough if you know what I'm talking about )

Grado Prestige Series SR80i @ 5.6k
Grado Prestige Series SR125i @ 9.3k
Grado Prestige Series SR225i @ 12.7k

OCZ XTC Ram Cooler Rev 2 @ Rs. 1050
Razer Cyclosa Bundle @ 2.5k

Last edited:

Cilus

laborare est orare
TX850W Rs. 9,400
Abhidev, this price is far higher than the price of the original. I've purchased mine almost 5 months back @ 7.6K+ tax from Kolkata and all the online stores like SMC, techshop.in, lynx-india, it is within 8K.
I think the price is for Corsair HX850 which is a modular one.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
@abhidev ok so can you get updated prices of seasonic psus too. please try if at all possible and ask him when is he planning to retail seasonic x series psus and sandy bridge platform.

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
but we ain't politicians buddy !!! :p we are just contributors and collaborators who spend our time for the sake of the community not for any kind of profit or fame.

To be honest I've not looked at the price update form - I usually copy and paste all the prices I get through forum posts/websites/different sources in a text file and post them when I can get some time to update the hardware price sheet

it's really hard for me to remember who have posted what price and this will slow down the entire process and waste my time.

back in the days when only comp@ddict was updating this forum post with prices nobody asked for name credits. Do you really thing it was possible for him to mention every members name who have posted what price on the thread starting page. So nobody asked for such small things like their own user name to be listed on the front page.

now Nitin got his name mentioned on the price list and you have not - is it really a big deal you should care ?

We are always thankful to the user who posts the prices on forums and that's why I've thanked you for the prices.

Same user with same or different user name can exists on several forum. So if two forum has two different people with same user name it will be really hard to decide who have posted the a particular price of a product by just looking at the name the price list.

Say two forum 1 and Forum 2 has user named A but they are different people B and C.
B is known as A on F1 and C is known as A on F2. Now B has posted a price on F1 but C is claiming that the price is posted by him on F1.

Now the price updater name is mentioned on the price list as A - now just looking at the price list can a user ( say XYZ ) really tell who have actually posted the price ?

It will create a lot of confusion on the general user who just want to know a price and if B and C is the meber of F2 and F1 respectively they will sure start a fight for name fame.

Now I've a suggestion - ( Sorcerer you are the one who can make it happen it by telling all the collaborators )

So I think collaborators names should be mentioned only as they are the people who have the main responsibility about the price list.

Collaborators names are clearly mentioned on the hardware price list and they are only a few and it's clearly mentioned from which forum they are. So It will keep every thing simple, will not create any kind of confusion and will not create a dispute about name credit.

Dont mind plz,it was nothing,except a misunderstanding.
I dont intend to become a politician(yet!)

@Mukherjee, dude, I updated the details. The reason you don't see your name is because all the prices you submitted were up to date with the list prices(thanks topgear).I checked in your update the next day & by that time topgear had already updated the prcies. But what Nitin submitted was a cheaper/newer (on primeagb) price. Hence he's mentioned.
There's really no reason to get mad :D . I sincerely thank you for showing effort in trying to help towards this project & I'm sure everyone feels obliged. I hope this clears things up. Cheers.

Thanks

Dude dont get so restless...There's nothing like that if your name appears on the list you get a special gift or anything like that..This forum is just meant for helping others and not to get publicity..
You know you are acting like a child crying over a silly thing..chill dude..
I dont have a craze to get my name published everywhere..:razz:

I can just request the moderators to replace my name with his coz he is here just for publicity(which can be understood by his earlier replies) and behaving in manner similar to a child..lol. :smile:

I didnt get restless,as nbaztec said, I got mad.
The issue now RIP
Let the updates flow

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dont mind plz,it was nothing,except a misunderstanding.
I dont intend to become a politician(yet!)

Thanks

I didnt get restless,as nbaztec said, I got mad.
The issue now RIP
Let the updates flow

I did not mind. Glad to know that it was just a misunderstanding - nothing else.

BTW, any chance there will be a price reduction of DDR2 memory modules ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom