Hardware price list/spec sheet

ssb1551

Technomancer
Congrats topgear!! Even I have the same question as MyGeekTips - how does the Samsung one fare against the BenQ one?

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Bought Samsung B2230

*www.samsung.com/us/system/consumer/product/ls/22/pu/ls22puzkfvhza/01_medium_B2330_1.jpg

@ 7.1k from MD computers on 14th of this month ;-)

Congrats mate.:) Great purchase. Btw post some real images buddy.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Check this Sexy looking NZXT Avatar S Gaming Mouse @1.6K only.
View attachment 5593

Features
• Optimal performance -- 2600 DPI Optical Sensor provides maximum sensitivity and responsiveness which yields unparalleled gaming accuracy. LED DPI indicator gives the user improved usage and feedback. 5.8 Mega Pixels/second with a max frame rate of 6469 ensures smooth fragging and accurate sniping. 4 Speed DPI switch enables you to go from slow sniper movement to quick attack movement in a matter of seconds
• Maximum Customization -- 7 programmable keys allows gamers to customize their configuration specifically for First-Person Shooters, Real-Time Strategy, or Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Games all within the macro and profile settings
• Ergonomic Design -- Ambidextrous design gives full use to both right and left handed gamers. Rubber grip helps avoid slipping during intense gameplay and the small, light form factor allows for faster and quicker movements, perfect for any gamer on the go or playing on a laptop or notebook. A slim form factor makes it the perfect choice for finger tip gamers.
• Simple Installation -- Avatar plugs into any available USB port
• Slim and small dimensions -- Measuring at 36.8mm x 69.1mm x 128mm ( H x W x D ), the Avatar's smaller form factor is the best choice for finger tip gamers and people who game on the go.

Buy NZXT Avatar S Gaming Mouse in Mumbai India

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ nice find there - a link to the review of this would be really great ;-)

@ Topgear: Congrats, How does it compares to BenQ G2222HDL ?

@topgear

Congrats!
7.1K including all ?
How is the monitor ?

yep ;-)

Congrats topgear!! Even I have the same question as MyGeekTips - how does the Samsung one fare against the BenQ one?

about the picture quality and performance I'm with what Tenida has said ;-)

^^Congrats.I also have this monitor....its performance and color reproduction is true to life;)

Had to calibrate it a little and after that the color quality is really amazing and the clarity of text is just superb - reading e-books on this really feels very comfortable ;-)

Belated congrats!! Nice purchase.. :)

Congrats topgear

Congrats mate.:) Great purchase. Btw post some real images buddy.

Awesome purchase topgear :D

@ all - it really feels great to read all of your nice and sweet comments - thanks ;-)

MyGeekTips

script-kiddie geek
Check this Sexy looking NZXT Avatar S Gaming Mouse @1.6K only.
View attachment 5593

Features
• Optimal performance -- 2600 DPI Optical Sensor provides maximum sensitivity and responsiveness which yields unparalleled gaming accuracy. LED DPI indicator gives the user improved usage and feedback. 5.8 Mega Pixels/second with a max frame rate of 6469 ensures smooth fragging and accurate sniping. 4 Speed DPI switch enables you to go from slow sniper movement to quick attack movement in a matter of seconds
• Maximum Customization -- 7 programmable keys allows gamers to customize their configuration specifically for First-Person Shooters, Real-Time Strategy, or Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Games all within the macro and profile settings
• Ergonomic Design -- Ambidextrous design gives full use to both right and left handed gamers. Rubber grip helps avoid slipping during intense gameplay and the small, light form factor allows for faster and quicker movements, perfect for any gamer on the go or playing on a laptop or notebook. A slim form factor makes it the perfect choice for finger tip gamers.
• Simple Installation -- Avatar plugs into any available USB port
• Slim and small dimensions -- Measuring at 36.8mm x 69.1mm x 128mm ( H x W x D ), the Avatar's smaller form factor is the best choice for finger tip gamers and people who game on the go.

Buy NZXT Avatar S Gaming Mouse in Mumbai India

Prime have put the specs of NZXT Avatar not avatar s. Looking at the price prime ha made a typo it's NZXT Avatar Gaming Mouse not avatar s. :lol:

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
4100 Zembezi 3.6 6575
6100 Zembezi 3.3 10175
8120 Zambezi 3.1 12025
8150 Zambezi 3.6 14225

From SMC international

also

Corsair TX 850 v2 @ 6800 at prime

MyGeekTips

script-kiddie geek
Check it out: its brought in by xtremegx, same guy who brought in Lian Li before.
BitFenix.com » About BitFenix » Where To Buy

I would be getting a media sample within couple of weeks or so. Cheers.

Don't you think the pricing is not good ? Shinobi pricing is more in Carbide 400R Territory. Carbide 400r is anyday better than Shinobi. Carbide 400R is available @ 4.7K in ITwares.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
aaah but I am not a dealer. Just putting up the table xtremegx sent me. I think Corsair would be forwarding 400R as well, should be interesting how both goes in comparison.

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
Intel processor prices are very high.... They asking too much... This is not a good time to buy new PC.... A year back we can easily get a powerful overclockable rig with powerful components within 25k to 30k.... Now you can't get a ovrclockable sandy bridge rig in budget..

If bulldozer would have performed as expected Intel should have reduced the price.... But its seems things are not good now... I will wait for at least 6 months to get a new system... Or will never be able to get new system.....

Top Bottom