Hardware price list/spec sheet

nilgtx260

Maximum Craze
i7 is overpriced I think & also the mobo ;)

flood in Thailand caused HDD price increase but other h/w price are increased also due to lack of our economical structure & inflation, though govt. promised us ( what they always does ;)) that prices will go down from December.

it's still 17k on delta Peripherals and 17.2k on SMC ;-)

i7 is overpriced I think & also the mobo ;)

flood in Thailand caused HDD price increase but other h/w price are increased also due to lack of our economical structure & inflation, though govt. promised us ( what they always does ;)) that prices will go down from December.

Any possibility when these price will go down? Or just like any other product the price will remain up?:shock:

How much is the price of Logitech g700 mouse in Local Market? In eBay its very expensive starts from 6K therefore don't want to buy from there

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Any possibility when these price will go down? Or just like any other product the price will remain up?:shock:

^^ prices will surely start going down by the end of December

if it's going to be true then it would be just awesome ;-)

Price as quoted 18k by primeabgb (Mumbai),
Called them yesterday afternoon.

Can't say why prime is quoting such high price for core i7 2600k but it's available at ~16.5-~17k in most shops - anyway, thanks for the info.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
^^ prices will surely start going down by the end of December

That would be great for all of us. But the way stock market is going, I can't see any sudden change in the present scenario. TO be very optimistic, we can expect some changes in March-April, but not before that.

max_snyper

Maximum Effort!!!!!!
^^If prices are not down then...people buying pc's will have to shell out 10~12K compulsory...unless dollar/rupee is healthy again...
have u noticed this every 3 years there is irregularity in dollar/rupee ratio in q4 of that year..search it out.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bought Samsung B2230

*www.samsung.com/us/system/consumer/product/ls/22/pu/ls22puzkfvhza/01_medium_B2330_1.jpg

@ 7.1k from MD computers on 14th of this month ;-)

Top Bottom