Hardware price list/spec sheet

I think it would be available for 1.5K.

Too bad. I went to SMC they said that they don't have it in stock so have to wait till monday. Rest of the shops in Nehru place don't even know about this card. In Ebay its too expensive. Do you guys know any online site from where I can get this card?

sukesh1090

Adam young
damn...brother can you tell me when it will be available?any guesses??even prime has removed zalman 10x extreme cooler from their website which was there for 1.8k.so this evo will be a better replacement for that.thank you.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
No idea. CM products are generally available in India, so once it arrives it will be widely available, I guess. ;)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Too bad. I went to SMC they said that they don't have it in stock so have to wait till monday. Rest of the shops in Nehru place don't even know about this card. In Ebay its too expensive. Do you guys know any online site from where I can get this card?

it's around ~1.7k in here ;-)
SOUND CARD - ::::::::::The Ultimate IT Solutions::::::::::

MegaMind

Human Spambot

Are u trying to hook up your Corsair SP2500/HS1A to Xonar DG?

MegaMind

Human Spambot
^^ALC1200 is one of the best onboard audio chipset... So there might be a 10% inc. is SQ, which is not worth IMO...

Top Bottom