Hardware price list/spec sheet

max_snyper

Maximum Effort!!!!!!
Z68-g3 chipset (support for ivy-bridge and gen3)

MSI Z68A-GD55 (G3)---Rs.12275
MSI Z68A-GD65 (G3)---Rs.13550
MSI Z68A-GD80 (G3)---Rs.17050

price quotes from Bitfang.com
(may be indicative,but prices should be near the quotes)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ do we have any pci-e 3.0 gfx card yet - one can get MSI Z68A-GD55 (B3) @ 11.3k.

I don't think pci-e x16 x3.0 will make any performance difference for gfx cards currently available - may be in the future it might come useful but time will only tell that ;-)

max_snyper

Maximum Effort!!!!!!
^^ya dude i know...i just mentioned it...so that buyers can get the idea about the z68-g3 pricing....!
And as amd says southern islands gpus are just around 2~3 months away...these boards might be helpful.
@topgear---theoritically a x8 pci-e 3.0 (sli/cf) would provide same b/w as a x16 pci-e(sli/cf)..so more pathways for more processing...less power consumption.

one more thing would a corsair tx750v2 suffix a crossfire-hd6950 with intel 2500k?
gonna buy cabby/psu with 2500k proccy...

Last edited:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ya dude i know...i just mentioned it...so that buyers can get the idea about the z68-g3 pricing....!
And as amd says southern islands gpus are just around 2~3 months away...these boards might be helpful.
@topgear---theoritically a x8 pci-e 3.0 (sli/cf) would provide same b/w as a x16 pci-e(sli/cf)..so more pathways for more processing...less power consumption.

one more thing would a corsair tx750v2 suffix a crossfire-hd6950 with intel 2500k?
gonna buy cabby/psu with 2500k proccy...

Well max i would suggest you to refrain from getting the 6950 now and just get the board+proccy + rest of the components. The sole reason is the upcoming 7 series.

Even the lower midrange gpu like the 7850 will surpass the 6950 as it has identical no. of alu's on pair & will also have advanced 7 series features including better out of order scheduling and many others.

So definitely it will surpass a 6950, consume much less power and will cost less as well somewhere in the lines of a 6850. So if you wait, you can even go for a 7870 having 1536 sp's or better still the 7950 incorporating amd's latest GCN architecture.

No point in splurging for a 6950 now imo. Rest is up to you mate.:)

max_snyper

Maximum Effort!!!!!!
^^thanks for the suggestion Vicky...i was going to purchase gpu in dec/jan.Till then if amd releases SI's then im gonna be among the first ones to buy hd7850/70 which ever hits the Indian shores earlier..they both are gonna be faster than hd6950...But i would like to see some reviews before buying,that would not happen till dec-end..!

BTW went to lamington today purchased 2500k-rs.12100 and corsair carbide-400r-rs.4800 from prime coming week whole system...!

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
EVGA at theitwares -
TheITWares - One Stop for all Gizmos!NVIDIA GeForce

ASUS at smc -
Asus

this is nicely priced -
TheITWares - One Stop for all Gizmos!EVGA SuperClocked 01G-P3-1563-AR GeForce GTX 560 Ti (Fermi) 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Graphic Card

we can now recommend a EVGA card :))

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^thanks for the suggestion Vicky...i was going to purchase gpu in dec/jan.Till then if amd releases SI's then im gonna be among the first ones to buy hd7850/70 which ever hits the Indian shores earlier..they both are gonna be faster than hd6950...But i would like to see some reviews before buying,that would not happen till dec-end..!

BTW went to lamington today purchased 2500k-rs.12100 and corsair carbide-400r-rs.4800 from prime coming week whole system...!

Congrats mate. Post pics in the purchase section.:)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
EVGA at theitwares -
TheITWares - One Stop for all Gizmos!NVIDIA GeForce

ASUS at smc -
Asus

this is nicely priced -
TheITWares - One Stop for all Gizmos!EVGA SuperClocked 01G-P3-1563-AR GeForce GTX 560 Ti (Fermi) 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Graphic Card

we can now recommend a EVGA card :))

nice find - theitwares have even stock of EVGA AGP and PCI cards ;-)

The EVGA SuperClocked 01G-P3-1563-AR GeForce GTX 560 Ti indeed a good card with it's moderate factory OCed clock speed but to me ASUS GTX 560 Ti DirectCU II looks like a more interesting deal - it's cheaper by around 900 bucks - with 2x fans it should OC more while keeping the temps low.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ Topgear is that asus 560-ti the TOP version i.e comes with a 900mhz core clock?

Gotta agree with you that 2x fans will indeed help directcuII to overclock better. It even beats the twinfrozr II cooler and gives twinfrozrIII a.k.a HAWK serious competition.

Asus one is a must buy at its price. In the initial 560-ti reviews in tomshardware, asus one had got the tomshardware recommended buy award.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
^^You have to also remember about the bad service of rashi peripheral.Its really sucks in kolkata yeck.....

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
If any problem arise, send the card and bill to Megamind. He will take care of the rest. ;)

Top Bottom