Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkin

Back to school!!
Playing Medal of Honor, the game's very good, and its hard to believe the game[SP] runs on Unreal Engine 3.5, the graphics are very good, fire looks very interesting, kinda like F.E.A.R 2.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Completed AVP as marine and got sergent ranking. Now started the predator campaign - this looks very interesting as I'm able use cloak mode. Predators has more actions than marine but the hair cut of the predators are really odd !

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Started God of War Ghost of Sparta :D

Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands...though the POP series are very innovative i think Assassin's creed titles are better...

Agreed but you gotta give PoP it's due. It introduced time reverse and running on the walls in the gaming industry.

Last edited:

ajai5777

Youngling
Yeah some of the levels in Assassins Creed II are similar to POP.Wall climbing,jumping,puzzles even the camera angles reminded me of POP.I was like :???: playing those levels.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Currently addicted to METRO 2033. Playing it at 1600x900 , Overall Quality- HIGH, Directx-10. Giving around 30-40fps on my current rig.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Played AVP2 and though this game is old will give enough fun to kill those acid spitting creepy aliens and this is even darker thn the modern AVP ( 2010 ) and the flash lighting is not that great as compared to latest AVP but the gameplay is good and challenging.

Played FIFA 10 for a bit and to be honest it's the first time I've put the ball inside opponents nest in just within 15 seconds !

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Completed Silent Hill 3 in just 6hrs 26mins.....got all the costumes in extra.....seen all the
three endings....i liked the normal ending & i guess the protagonist name is formed on the voice actor "Heather Morris".....
& there is Silent Hill 8 coming but for PS3 & XBOX360...(y not PC???)

Now currently addicted to Crysis:Warhead...optimized graphics than crysis but y they have made this game too short than Crysis...only 7levels.....dats annoying....
Btw in advance system settings there options like
1.Mainstream
2.Enthusiasts
3.Gamer

now tell me which is the high setting???

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
Nopes...have played the game...Enthusiast is the highest setting...If you look in the box choose a common setting Enthusiast is the last on the drop down menu...You can try both and see the difference for yourself..

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
@Karan :- Enthusiast is the max. BTW, I finished Warhead in a single sitting in 4hrs on Normal difficulty. What the **** is up with that ?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Completed Silent Hill 3 in just 6hrs 26mins.....got all the costumes in extra.....seen all the
three endings....i liked the normal ending & i guess the protagonist name is formed on the voice actor "Heather Morris".....
& there is Silent Hill 8 coming but for PS3 & XBOX360...(y not PC???)

Heather is bad*** :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom