topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Started AC II.Completed a race through rooftop and visited christina :p

Other games now I play are
FIFA 11
NFS HP
COD BO

when I first met I her my expression was like wow! what ... I'm sure you can predict the rest.

Hey guys which is best Crysis or Crysis Warhead????

Waiting for Crysis 2.....newyork city....22ndMarch2011....
also F.E.A.R 3.....releasing on same date....yay....

^^..both were pretty similar interms of gameplay..
warhead is short and a little more optimised compared to crysis.

Crysis is the best IMO.

No problem mate. You'll get the time.

Recently finished CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS , ASSASIN'S CREED 2 , MEDAL OF HONOUR & LARA CROFT GUARDIAN OF LIGHT.

Currently addicted to MAFIA 2.

Medal of Honor - though the gameplay is OK the voice and audio is not good.

BTW, Playing CoD BO for second time.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ that was the hottest mod ever released for any game IMO.

BTW, how is the game Alien Vs. Predator - can you guys share your views on it.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
If you mean the latest AVP, then I loved it. There are 3 different campaign that you go through; Human, Alien and Predator. I loved the Human campaign the most, as it had that insanely creepy feeling of having both, the Aliens and Predators, on the loose waiting to corner you at any point. At one point, you're left to survive from the Predator's in an underground ruin. That was something which spooked the hell out of me. The Predators roar and his cloaking feature just made him that much more intimidating.

The other campaigns are good too. Predator, for instance, has some good gameplay mechanics and very gory kill sequences. Alien has a awkward control system, but you'll get used to it. The sound effects and graphics are really awesome. Although, the game on very high settings can be really demanding. But it's worth playing, if you're a fan of the movie franchise, like yours truly. :wink:

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^ that was the hottest mod ever released for any game IMO.

If you are a franchisee fan, you will love this. The Predator mode is awesome. Simply awesome. It is demanding on the system though. You can even aim using the triangle target system and chose viewing systems...what more you want..!

:)

Play it.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Just installed few new (well..... errr) games like Arkham Asylum, ME and ME2 after watchin' them GODDARN World Premiers. Gotta say goodbye to BC2 for a while. But, I can't wait for E3 '11. The best gaming year EVAH in history!

The epic ME series' comin' to an end. Elder Scrolls 5 is releasing. BF3's comin'. All these games with gameplay vids this E3! PHUC! I'm bursting out of excitement like never before!

And sh*ttin' UC3 too. Sadly, I don't have the goddarn PS3. :cry:

Did anyone check out the new Uncharted 3 teaser trailer? It looks frackin' amazing!

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Video Game, VGA 10: Exclusive Debut Trailer HD | Video Clip | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Just started Dark Sector, since it had been recommended here. The Black and White opening is awesome. And once the colors and gavel arrive...totally blown away. Soundtrack is excellent. Loving this game.

Spent like 10 minutes playing with the gavel...!

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
@ asingh
Buddy i think its glaive and not gavel. Its a european polearm weapon & the usp of the game.

tkin

Back to school!!
Some Shots from Trackmania United Forever:: Nice Indie game.

*img217.imageshack.us/img217/2774/tmforever20101212233842.jpg
*img96.imageshack.us/img96/2404/tmforever20101212233943.jpg
*img714.imageshack.us/img714/1113/tmforever20101212233950.jpg
*img697.imageshack.us/img697/5441/tmforever20101212233955.jpg
*img375.imageshack.us/img375/4448/tmforever20101212234731.jpg
*img94.imageshack.us/img94/3408/tmforever20101212234733.jpg

P

petemosby

Currently addicted to: PES 2010.
Playing "become a legend" mode("top player" difficulty) and now I'm playing in Olimique Lyon. Already got a lot of trophies. Been in Barcelona, Man United, Arsenal, Real Madrid(4 seasons and most of the trophies won with them).

Heroes 4
Playing some campaigns.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you mean the latest AVP, then I loved it. There are 3 different campaign that you go through; Human, Alien and Predator. I loved the Human campaign the most, as it had that insanely creepy feeling of having both, the Aliens and Predators, on the loose waiting to corner you at any point. At one point, you're left to survive from the Predator's in an underground ruin. That was something which spooked the hell out of me. The Predators roar and his cloaking feature just made him that much more intimidating.

The other campaigns are good too. Predator, for instance, has some good gameplay mechanics and very gory kill sequences. Alien has a awkward control system, but you'll get used to it. The sound effects and graphics are really awesome. Although, the game on very high settings can be really demanding. But it's worth playing, if you're a fan of the movie franchise, like yours truly. :wink:

If you are a franchisee fan, you will love this. The Predator mode is awesome. Simply awesome. It is demanding on the system though. You can even aim using the triangle target system and chose viewing systems...what more you want..!

:)

Play it.

^^ thanks. Yep I've watched those movies and liked them a lot.

Anyway, started as Marine but it's kinda irritating to hear Rookie all the time.
Liked the dark and scary atmosphere of the game but facing a minor issue.

From time to time the game is freezing for say about 2-4 seconds and again running smoothly. I think I should patch the game with latest version.

Another think I noticed that the game won't let you crouch or i'm missing something and to be honest I find it's kinda hard to kill those aliens.

After completing Human missions will start as Predator !

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
From time to time the game is freezing for say about 2-4 seconds and again running smoothly. I think I should patch the game with latest version.
The stuttering issue was fixed for me by lowering the Texture Quality setting to 'High'. It's said that if you have 512MB VRAM based graphic card, this is the ideal setting. I used to get constant stuttering on Very High setting and was about to ditch the game and move on to the console version. But gave it one last shot and it worked perfectly after that.

Another think I noticed that the game won't let you crouch or i'm missing something and to be honest I find it's kinda hard to kill those aliens.
There is no option to crouch in the game, it's hardly required.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom