Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Started re-plying HL2 from last saved files.

Moded cricket 07 with latest legend 09 patch to give it a new look and feeling and playing it for fun - AI fielding really sucks as always and even with this mod.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Completed Crysis Warhead well graphically better than Crysis....but I liked Crysis....

Now let me c which game i play from the menu....COD:MW2 or Batman Arkham Asylum...

Piyush

Lanaya
I never got any when I was using my 9800GTX+, gonna try with 5850 today, the GOTY version has aa available for ATI cards, wish it was available.

lucky u
when me and one of ma frnd tried out this game there were too many glitches

abhidev

Human Spambot
Completed Crysis Warhead well graphically better than Crysis....but I liked Crysis....

Now let me c which game i play from the menu....COD:MW2 or Batman Arkham Asylum...

Play COD-MW2 coz Batman-AA is the easiest game i hv ever played...even the boss fights are no good....but the gameplay is nice.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Need a little help here :

In HL2 on the level Follow Freeman - There's a room with red laser fences and turrets all over the place.

What's so special about that room and when I some how managed to cross those laser fences and turrets and went to the button panel I jut can't get the buttons working and the turrets are thrwing tons of bullets at freeman.

how come disable those turrets and successfully work with those button and what will hapen anyway after this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom