Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
Crysis..though its a bit old, i'm playing it for the 1st time..playing on 5770 at 1920*1080 all settings "enthusiast"..the game is running smooooth..
Finished MW2..next up black ops..

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Crysis WARHEAD will give around ~30-~35 fps @ 1920*1080 and it can be considered as good playable fps.

BTW, did you OCed your gfx card.

not a problem...& hey tell me it worked or not in DX9 mode & also the crash in core level.....

@Topgear: hehe...my bad...sorry....
is suffering a FPS.....????

Yep you can switch back to TPS mode too. Its a FPS + TPS.

no prob buddy. though you can switch between fps and tps like Faun said I liked the tps view of this game.

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
^^ Crysis WARHEAD will give around ~30-~35 fps @ 1920*1080 and it can be considered as good playable fps.

BTW, did you OCed your gfx card.

QUOTE]

Nopes, not yet..will do in a couple of days..i'm satisfied with the performance for now...though MSI's Afterburner is a good S/W for overclocking...

ajai5777

Youngling
Started AC II.Completed a race through rooftop and visited christina :p

Other games now I play are
FIFA 11
NFS HP
COD BO

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
i was quiet far into burnout paradise when my 8800gts died,phew will have to wait till i buy a new one.

whose saving for upgrades for crysis 2?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hey guys which is best Crysis or Crysis Warhead????

Waiting for Crysis 2.....newyork city....22ndMarch2011....
also F.E.A.R 3.....releasing on same date....yay....

cyborg47

Technomancer
^^..both were pretty similar interms of gameplay..
warhead is short and a little more optimised compared to crysis.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Wont be able to play anything regularly because of 10th std ICSE exams. The prelims are going on and boards after 2 and a half months so till those are over, will be busy studying. Xbox not with me too... sent off for update to iXtreme LT+ :D. Will come on Tuesday. As of now, playing The Godfather for half an hour or an hour as a stress buster on the PC.

Really eager to play Ass Creed Brotherhood, NFS Hot Pursuit, Red Dead Undead Nightmare, Apache Air Assualt, etc :(.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Currently dreaming of completing COD: BO. Work...office..sigh.
:(

No problem mate. You'll get the time.

Recently finished CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS , ASSASIN'S CREED 2 , MEDAL OF HONOUR & LARA CROFT GUARDIAN OF LIGHT.

Currently addicted to MAFIA 2.

Me too, exam... control system....... sigh :-(

Buddy please don't talk about control system. That subject was a nightmare for me back in my college days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom