Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started God of War: Ghost of Sparta on my PSP. Probably he best looking mobile game.

Also started Super Meat Boy on PC.

Completed God of War II.
Sunny you deserver a lifetime ban for calling COD epicer than GOW. Where the hell will you get to kill Gods :p

I'll let you have that one.

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
What about Dark Sector. Worth it. Though it is TPS..?

Good game, ull Feel like playin black and white game in the begining, then it awesome. Total twist in the story,that u cant even imagine!

This is awesome game which I've completed last year. You'll be amazed by the power of Hayden and his legendary Glaive.

I suggest you ditch FPS atm and get Divinity 2 Dragon Knight. Highly recommended for Fallout geeks like us. 8)

Topgear, try a game called NecroVision. It's very similar to Pain Killer, but the graphics are just way better than it.

^^ Thanks guys - then these two will be in my upcoming list.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
now playing Silent Hill 3.....oh..man what a game....konami has done good work on sound effects....& the cutscenes r top-notch.....even though its old 2003 game...still immense in
environment.....i hope the story is good also.....
the only thing is controls r little awkward...rest is brilliant.....

anybody here played SH4:The room....????how is dat????

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Playing Assassins Creed 2 in anaglyph 3D, leap of faith from towers is fun in 3D . :D

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Started playing Spider Man:Shattered Dimensions.

Ummm....reminding me Batman: Arkham Asylum :D
But the controls are responding slow. Like, esc button, TAB and Enter button. Need to press very hard to get a response (or my KBD is gone)

Need to test d keys again.

abhidev

Human Spambot

But the controls are responding slow. Like, esc button, TAB and Enter button. Need to press very hard to get a response (or my KBD is gone)

Hows the gameplay???

Well started playing COD-OPS..

You need a x360 controller to play games like BAA and Spidy.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
now playing Silent Hill 3.....oh..man what a game....konami has done good work on sound effects....& the cutscenes r top-notch.....even though its old 2003 game...still immense in
environment.....i hope the story is good also.....
the only thing is controls r little awkward...rest is brilliant.....

anybody here played SH4:The room....????how is dat????

Best SH after SH 2. And the dailog that cracks me up is "Is everyone here a mental patient?" before a boss fight... :))

SH4 has better graphics and all cutscenes are realtime rendered ingame. It's was the first Silent Hill set out of Silent Hill town.

Not that good IMO.

never knew that there are 3 different endings.
I suggest you to play first part because that's the real thing. Again 3 endings in that part too.

Prototype,ah!took 1 week to kill Elizabeth Greene, Was an awesome experience.
Took me couple of hours to kill her.

Last edited:

saddy

Broken In
playing Fallout New vegas and starcraft 2...Got starcraft 2 just 3 days a ago played 1st 3 mission..was damm curious y it took so long for BLIZZARD 2 make this RTS game ..i m not newbie to RTS games, played a quite of few only such as DOW and COH series .and becoz of these games i became interested in RTS genre .any insight from starcraft saga will be much appreciated a from anyone?....and one more question how do i max out its game play hrs after completing main story mode?...

Well, if you are on the legit version there's always multiplayer and challenges and those nifty addictive and challenging achievements. And as for the insights, SF2 is the best strategy game this year IMO. Try to manage resources efficiently and never leave those SUVs idle. And be fast in expanding your army and workers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom