Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Completed Ghost of Sparta on PSP, nothing new though enjoyable.
Dam you! I'm just getting hold of my friend's PSP to play both the GOW games on it. I was *this* close to buying the PSP for it. :grin:

Faun, are you Ichi by any chance? Your posting style seems very similar to him.

Rohan_B

Journeyman
On PC--->Call Of Duty Modern Warfare!!
On PSP-->GoW Ghost Of Sparta
On iPod Touch---> N.O.V.A and Angry Birds!!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^
Also try Cryostasis.

Completed it on Aug 2010.

Best SH after SH 2. And the dailog that cracks me up is "Is everyone here a mental patient?" before a boss fight... :))

SH4 has better graphics and all cutscenes are realtime rendered ingame. It's was the first Silent Hill set out of Silent Hill town.

Not that good IMO.

I suggest you to play first part because that's the real thing. Again 3 endings in that part too.

Took me couple of hours to kill her.

Will keep that in mind.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@Faun: ya....the cutscenes r very good....& if i turn-off the noise the graphics look even better......i wish konami will make a new SH game soon......

@Topgear: ya SH3 has 3 different ending.....& SH:Homecoming has 5 different endings....

Had been playing Crysis for the past few days until I reached 'Core' and the game went all nuts and bolts on me. Crashes and freezes. I think I'll put it on a hold for now.

Installed GTA IV. Plan on completing it this time.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Had been playing Crysis for the past few days until I reached 'Core' and the game went all nuts and bolts on me. Crashes and freezes. I think I'll put it on a hold for now.

I had the same problem of crash in Core level...then i found dat runing in DX9 mode solved the problem....i was runing it in DX10 mode

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
I have a nVidia card, there is a option in control panel to run games in anaglyph 3D, it also provides the compatibility details of games in 3D.
No idea about ATI cards, google for it.

Hey tarey_g: My card also supports anaglyph 3d ....just wanted to know where you got the goggles for it ? have been trying to get hold of them for quite some time...

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Hey tarey_g: My card also supports anaglyph 3d ....just wanted to know where you got the goggles for it ? have been trying to get hold of them for quite some time...

Got them in a pack of Kelloggs Chocos. Chk in market for chocos with 3D comic.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@Faun: ya....the cutscenes r very good....& if i turn-off the noise the graphics look even better......i wish konami will make a new SH game soon......

@Topgear: ya SH3 has 3 different ending.....& SH:Homecoming has 5 different endings....

Faun and I were talking about The Suffering

Check out the posts No. 9642 9645 and 9653 on the page no. 322

Nice to know that even SH Homecoming and SH3 both has some different endings - I guess those will be made up by how we interact/make decisions during the whole game.

BTW, now on level Denial Of The Fittest on TSTTB.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom