Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody watched Assassin's Creed Brotherhood gameplay trailer? Looks much better than AC II.

I managed to get my PS3 working by opening it up, cleaning and replacing the hard drive. So far so good. :)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Completed Spiderman: Web of Shadows. I'm impressed, it turned out to be much better than I expected. It could have received a better treatment provided someone would have focussed more on the voice acting bit. Boss battles were immensely satisfying. Infact, the last boss was a complete shocker. Some of the artwork displayed in the credits were amazing.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier's lookin' hot! The graphics are great, the animations are all superb. I think I'll pass MoH and get this game. Oooohh! Can't wait!

NOMAD!! Errr.... I can't control him in C2? :(

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
NOMAD!! Errr.... I can't control him in C2? :(
He would be, if the Raptor squad has been assigned to this task. Yerli hasn't confirmed him, or Prophet being in the sequel till now. So best not to assume otherwise. Yerli and his team have been very tight lipped about the storyline and anything connected to it. I don't see how that would make a difference anyway, we don't get to see his face in the first game. Did you watch the E3 gameplay video?

I'll take my chances and go for the 360 version first. The frame rates from the E3 video on the 360 looks rock solid.

chavo

Journeyman
watched UBI and EA ka conf
both were amazing
specially the return of Driver
AC III has good gameplay can't wait 4 ACIII
also the Shaun White Skating was awesome 2

Currently playing Battel field Bad comapny

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Started off with Aliens V/S Predator [PC] and reached the Jungle level of the Marine campaign. I can't believe I'm using a freakin' 360 controller to play an FPS title and that too on the PC. :grin:

Started off with Aliens V/S Predator [PC] and reached the Jungle level of the Marine campaign. I can't believe I'm using a freakin' 360 controller to play an FPS title and that too on the PC.
And trust me, x360 controller is way better than KBD+Mouse IMO.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
so how is it ?
I love it. Very atmospheric game and looks beautiful on the PC. I'm almost done with the marine campaign. The fight with Predator in the ruins area was fantastic. The environment are highly detailed and so is the level design. Textures and Shadows are done brilliantly, except that there is no AA in the game. It's a must try for AVP fans.

jojothedragon said:
And trust me, x360 controller is way better than KBD+Mouse IMO.
You mean for AVP or in general? I'm beginning to think it is. :wink:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ but inFamous is only available for PS3 .. right

will try to play fifa if possible - never tried it before though I've fifa 08.

BTw, which one is more good fifa 09 or 10 ?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Currently Playin: Prince of Persia:Sands of Time......the game was made in 2003 but still the graphics is nice.....hats off 2 ubisoft......
the one thing i dont like is the prince...very lean.....WW prince is better
but still actions are good :lol:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Currently Playin: Prince of Persia:Sands of Time......the game was made in 2003 but still the graphics is nice.....hats off 2 ubisoft......
the one thing i dont like is the prince...very lean.....WW prince is better
but still actions are good :lol:
Come on man, Sands of Time is made before WW, and the prince is young this time, hence the lean appearance.

FYI, Sands of Time is one game which refused to run on my 845GLAD onboard grafix, it asked for a grafix card (any min 64MB) but WW ran without any problem on the same board (well, slowed down sometime) but didn't complain about not having a grafix card.

I waited two years to play Sands of Time (it took two years to save money so that I can buy a grafix card, dad invested half and I rest half) :p

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
I love it. Very atmospheric game and looks beautiful on the PC. I'm almost done with the marine campaign. The fight with Predator in the ruins area was fantastic. The environment are highly detailed and so is the level design. Textures and Shadows are done brilliantly, except that there is no AA in the game. It's a must try for AVP fans.

Darn! Why didn't you say it earlier? I have it and I didn't install it. I have to now, after you said it. ;-)

Lost interest in MoH as well as Black Ops. Black Ops is just another CoD, and I'm bored of it. Waitin' for Crysis 2, Mafia II and NFS: Hot Pursuit.

As there is a drought in games [except for BC2 MP] I got Conviction, Blur and err.... Counter Strike: Source. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom