Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkDante

Journeyman
Currently playing the Secret armory DLC of Borderlands.I came to the point where we have to defeat Crawmerax or sombody and while he's a whopping 61-62 level im just a measly 44 Soldier.Anybody help me out? i mean for like a MP session?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Started Spiderman: Web of Shadows on the PC. Thank heavens for the 1.1 patch without which the stuttering would be unbearable.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Holy sh*t! Holy.... holy..... holy! DARN!!! I died lookin' at AC: Brotherhood! Tons better than ACII! SH*T! UBI, YOU ROCK!!!!!! EZIO!!!!!! My Internet had gone crazy lately, so first E3 vid I saw was of Ezio, today and he took me to heaven. Gotta watch more trailers! Can't wait!

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Well finished Dragon Age Origins and Awakening and Ive completed pretty much every achievement there is :eek: . I might try to see if I can solo the game at this point without the help of the other characters . After that I think Ill get Mass Effect .

Anybody watched Assassin's Creed Brotherhood gameplay trailer? Looks much better than AC II.

I managed to get my PS3 working by opening it up, cleaning and replacing the hard drive. So far so good. :)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Completed Spiderman: Web of Shadows. I'm impressed, it turned out to be much better than I expected. It could have received a better treatment provided someone would have focussed more on the voice acting bit. Boss battles were immensely satisfying. Infact, the last boss was a complete shocker. Some of the artwork displayed in the credits were amazing.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier's lookin' hot! The graphics are great, the animations are all superb. I think I'll pass MoH and get this game. Oooohh! Can't wait!

NOMAD!! Errr.... I can't control him in C2? :(

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
NOMAD!! Errr.... I can't control him in C2? :(
He would be, if the Raptor squad has been assigned to this task. Yerli hasn't confirmed him, or Prophet being in the sequel till now. So best not to assume otherwise. Yerli and his team have been very tight lipped about the storyline and anything connected to it. I don't see how that would make a difference anyway, we don't get to see his face in the first game. Did you watch the E3 gameplay video?

I'll take my chances and go for the 360 version first. The frame rates from the E3 video on the 360 looks rock solid.

chavo

Journeyman
watched UBI and EA ka conf
both were amazing
specially the return of Driver
AC III has good gameplay can't wait 4 ACIII
also the Shaun White Skating was awesome 2

Currently playing Battel field Bad comapny

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Started off with Aliens V/S Predator [PC] and reached the Jungle level of the Marine campaign. I can't believe I'm using a freakin' 360 controller to play an FPS title and that too on the PC. :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom