Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
Ok after finishing Blur.... Went on to another survival thriller game called Metro 2033 and boy boy boy, what a game it turned out to be, now mind you, this is not the typical Bang bang RUN Bang Bang type of a game, this is a dark, gloomy, slow, creepy kind of post Apocalypse survival thriller game. It grows to you as you proceed........Darkness and light shading is the main ingredient of this game, and playing it at night with lights off will definitely pay off. Very intriguing environment and pretty heavy on GPU (min HD5850 if playing @ Full HD with all details high) ...... Thoroughly enjoying it ...... next on list is a Game called Borderland and ofcourse Mass effect 2

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Me too playing Metro 2033. The detail is impeccable. Best looking game I have played. But... it's buggy. I am on The Bridge level with Bourbon... and the game is already bugging. I died by falling into the contaminated river or liquid or whatever... and then when I load the previous checkpoint... it keeps throwing me into that liquid and I have to reload again and again it happens.

Does anyone know a fix for it ?

MCDC

Broken In
HELLO PC GAMERS!! :lol:

i wanna know if i can play tekken 5 in PC..???......

If yes then can u give me its download code :lol:.??

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Tried Singularity for 40 minutes or so and it's really good. It seems to have lifted a lot of elements from BioShock. The graphics have that typical UE3 touch. I can't believe they missed integrating subtitles into the game. Why on earth would someone do that in a 2010 game? A lot of the plot detail is missed out because of the background environmental sounds and the audio diaries volume isn't very great either. No health regeneration this time round and you'll get stimpacks to heal yourself. As far as weapons are concerned, you can carry one primary weapon (fixed) which is a Centurion Revolver and a secondary weapon; AR9 Valkyrie (Assault Rifle), Volk S4 (auto shot-gun) & Kasimov SNV (Sniper rifle). There are more secondary weapons to come in the game. You can also upgrade these weapons at designated upgrade stations. The initial enemies encountered are just a bunch of mutated maniacs. This game is definitely worth a try.

Installed Lord of the Rings Online 10-day trial. It's going free-to-play this fall, so feel free to jump in. :) BTW It got a rating of 9.0 from most of the gaming sites.

mac555

Broken In
this mission in borderlands scavenger revolver(lucky bounty board)....cant find 1 part of gun...where do i find it...on map nothing on pointer..

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Me and my brother were stuck on the same part. I have re-uploaded your image to point out the correct location. You need to slowly crawl to the back of the location and get the final part. It's right inside the busted vehicle.

*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/64113_g9sdz/Borderlands%202010-06-23%2014-02-20-381.jpg

Me too playing Metro 2033. The detail is impeccable. Best looking game I have played. But... it's buggy. I am on The Bridge level with Bourbon... and the game is already bugging. I died by falling into the contaminated river or liquid or whatever... and then when I load the previous checkpoint... it keeps throwing me into that liquid and I have to reload again and again it happens.

Does anyone know a fix for it ?
If you are trying to jump across to the car then its no use, You are going the wrong way. Turn backwards and go though a house. It a pretty common confusion. Check vids and walkthrough it you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom