Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
The teleportals are a saving grace in The Witcher. Beware of the monster Coccadicium or whatever it is called. Sounds like some wacko sexual reference to me.
At that low level these things are hard to kill. I basically ran in and used Agni I think and ran out? A few of those and the thing died easily enough :) . A piece of advice too , never neglect alchemy. With those potions you could probably kill tons of those monsters quite easily.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
:| Yeah, very tough luck. :(

I enjoyed it when I played it. Complete brainless plot, brainless bashing and kick ass fun! :)

I'm surprised people actually go by reviews for games and movies as well. I only follow the opinion of some people like Ethan, vamsi and then select which game to play. As for movies, I only read a review in newspapers, and that too only to decide whether it is worth the theater or not. :oops:

It awesome. The adrenaline rush sequences are fun to do.

thanks for replies ... will give it a try then :p

BTw, fixed that gamepad probs in DiRT 2 - now playing it with gamepad :p

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Sh*t! There are so many betas this year. Crysis 2 MP Beta [Damn!], MoH Beta and Black Ops Beta, all of 'em are MP betas. I think I can pass this whole year with awesome betas [Black Ops and Crysis 2].

E3 '10 here I come! Wish too see some MoH MP gameplay. I wasted my money on BC2.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Plus I heard BC2's MP is quite good so it was worth it! Better to buy games with a good SP and a great MP than only SP games. :)

dinjo_jo

Padawan
Killzone 3 E3 Trailer

Grand Turismo E3 Trailer

Dead Space 2 Gameplay Video

Fallout New Vegas E3 Trailer

Last edited:
Plus I heard BC2's MP is quite good so it was worth it! Better to buy games with a good SP and a great MP than only SP games. :smile:
Yeah, you better buy it. Its the best fps mp on PC. The SP is not so good compared to COD, but the Mp pawns all.

^Best of Luck for ye'r exams, budd.
Thanks buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom